Bye bye Brad Arthur

That has to be the nail in the coffin. Once again the team just shows up for 40 minutes or less. It's not good enough with the players and money we are paying. 

Mal Meniga as interim coach the rest of the year and Bennett after that. To be honest the year is gone, I don't care who takes over this year. 

Take half the team with you ba, before people say anything about blaming Sivo, we were done already. He has to go but we lost that game first 20 minutes. 

Wooden spoon here we come. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The board will use players being stupid and the refs being horrible as factors out of his control to resign him.

tho the refs were horrible. In the first half go to 9:45 left in the half. You will DCE shove his forearm in Gutho throat. No pen either. It's hilarious the consistency in the nrl refs. Officiating in second half was deplorable 

• Ba seems like a decent bloke but he should have been gone after he got the wooden spoon. We started the season with a forward heavy roster that now is looking thin. Matto possibly suspended and lane should be in reserve grade. Who comes in? 

• If you were looking for another coach I would probably canvas a broad spectrum of players who have had a career under many different coaches and see what coaches and their attributes have had the greatest influence impact on their development as players and go with that as a starting point.

• I just can't believe we have let Ethan Sanders go based on last night. 

Imagine if that was Brads son - they'd have already erected a bronze statue of him outside the stadium 

• Tell me about it jake Was always extended quickly yet no offer Was even made for sanders are the club originally said to his management there would be one.

• Who is next cab off the rank as a youngster for a contract ? 
        Would it be MA ? 
        could that have influenced any decision making perhaps 🤔I know they play diff positions 🤔🤔

• I think your on to something Carlo 

• I thought Sanders was outstanding. 

Funny when they asked BA in the presser he said ..yeah he went ok. Did a few things wrong in D But was good. 

Personally I think he was much much better than Talagi and BA waxed lyrically about Talagi. 

A couple of times Sanders was ready in position and was over called by players who took really dumb options. He will be an elite halfback. What a shame. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Cʜɪᴇғ - 😘 replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 10 Team List v Brisbane Broncos
"I haven't seen any pace in Talagi.  He's nowhere near Sloan.  I can't see him making it as an outside back.  Maybe a 6"
29 seconds ago
Kurupt - Part Time Coach replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 10 Team List v Brisbane Broncos
"Talagi is going to give us his best impression of Sloane imitating a turnstile. "
3 minutes ago
Kurupt - Part Time Coach replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 10 Team List v Brisbane Broncos
"Back in my day, we didn't let blokes inside. "
7 minutes ago
"These BA fans are delusional "
9 minutes ago
More…