18. Luca Moretti

19. Morgan Harper

20. Daejarn Asi

21. Wiremu Grieg

22. Brendan Hands

INs: Sean Russell, Bryce Cartwright

OUTs: Morgan Harper, Brendan Hands

Referee: Gerard Sutton 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Back in my day, we didn't let blokes inside. 

• It's 2024, it's cool now and you get a victim / minority card which is like a social media and legal hall pass. A dick up the arse is a small price to pay for being beyond criticism. Plus, you get to have heaps of hot chicks climbing over each other to be your BFF.  Cause having a gay friend is super cool for straight chicks. 

oh , and you get to apply for awesome high paying public servant jobs that the toxic pussy only males can't go for too. Even if you're batshit crazy and the whole world can see it, the police will let you take your gun out and knock your ex lovers. You literally answer to nobody. 

• Agreed BUP; more changes than a Paris model mate. I feel the same - no confidence here and how in heck we keep a few beats me. 

• Looks like Russell's days on the wing are numbered,  the bushie ( after 4 seasons),  realised that he had very little athletic ability when he missed that try against the Dolphins 

• Don't get the Russell/ simmonson thing. Simmonson is a better option as a centre and Russell is untested at centre outside of one game (granted he was solid in attack but made a couple of defensive errors).

• Blaize can't tackle so should never be fullback as he is the last line of defence and out wide we keep getting found out. Lane should be on the bench at best with Tuilagi on the edge. Lane should be move to bench as a middle and told if he doesn't do his job it will be back to reserve grade than moved on. Carty as 14 I like as he can cover center, halves, edge lock and give dummy half a break. Lussick is a reserve grade hooker at best and should be sent back to pommy land again and play Hands at hooker as he has more upside and is already playing better than Lussick.

• Blaize is not ready for fullback at nrl level, he isn't really ready for fullback at reserve grade level as he has only played two games there. Russell would have been a better option or even asi.

Simmonson is a far better centre than winger, that left centre spot should be his every week. 

Give tago a go on the wing, by all reports he had been going ok in reserve grade. 

I agree lane needs to be dropped,  at least back to the bench but unfortunately the club doesn't have any edge forwards to choose from. 

Looks like BA is throwing petrol on the fire with some of these selections.

• Yep I would have put Asi at fullback.

• Backline looks rather inadequate.

• Simmonson should have been selected as fullback. Tulagi is not ready for first grade. I cannot understand why BA has left himself so exposed.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Bob Smith replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Storm vs Eels
"It's the same when the opposition is down to 12 men. The eels have no idea how to exploit a man short. "
1 hour ago
Adam Mogg replied to SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel)'s discussion It's time to build a team that we can be proud of again!!!
"That's called accepting mediocrity "
1 hour ago
Bob Smith replied to SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel)'s discussion It's time to build a team that we can be proud of again!!!
"The edge defence has been a problem for years and BA has no idea how to fix it. I can't think of anyone who would still be employed after failing for 11 years."
1 hour ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Blaize the only positive
"No im not , im saying he gives a wish list . For instance he'll identify he wants a lock . He'll say I want players x or  y ,or z or Hopgood . X or Y may be representive locks off contract , The R&are team will then go to work making someone happen.…"
1 hour ago
More…