Bronson Xerri dud or star

Will he be a dud or a star for dogs

Yes he is all clean now 😂😂😂😂

12258676688?profile=RESIZE_710x

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

★
★
★
★
★
Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Poor decision on his part that tells you the mental make up of a teenager in a rush to get to the top.Says alot about the Shark environment back then that I have no doubt in my mind influenced the kid.

• Looks like he's still on the juice! 😂 

• Could have signed him instead of harper..

• He will be a star and should of been in Blue and Gold. An absolute cheapie on the road to redemption and a position we are craving for some class in.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hugo replied to Nitram's discussion Canberra won, what now?
"Yeah I popped over and had a read. Considering they have total editorial control and do delete comments that challenge their view,  some fanboys are definitely arching up. The other fella forty seems somewhat reasonable but that sixties is a…"
5 minutes ago
Jimmy Wong replied to Nitram's discussion Canberra won, what now?
"Jordan Rapana
Knee
Round 11

Corey Horsburgh
Groin
Round 11

Jamal Fogarty
Biceps
Round 20

Zac Hosking
Shoulder
Indefinite 

Corey Harawira-Naera

That's a far worse Injury toll than BA has had. Against the Dolphins we only had one player…"
28 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to The Captain's discussion Board Update: Two Directors retire from Parra Eels.board
"You forgot sustainability.  Every great waffle manages to add their sustainability implementation goals and qualifications . 
Oh and collaboration is a must."
40 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Nitram's discussion Canberra won, what now?
"How , they don't even have Dylan " the future " Brown ?  Are we sure it really happened ? Couldn't have happened , you're telling lies . "
45 minutes ago
More…