But sacked after the game for performing a weird act caught on phone with pastor Houston that’s makes the bubbler look like a watered down version of “One night in Paris / Cumberland”!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Is there a full moon tonight?
  • Cmon fishbulb loosen up man
  • “ Electric Eels finally break the drought” 

• Melbourne Storm seeking damages with a civil case against Jarryd Haynes Mighty Eels for causing battery , gender violence agaist Smith and emotional stress after a bone crunching 36 nil Grand Final Victory.
  • Ricky sturat  come out and say he gay and got a thing for Big Mal

• Dang Bang the witch is dead Parramatta win there first Grand final since 1986

• Assuming you have one, don’t give up your day job. That was poor. 

• You left out the funny part there Ginger

• Mate watta head line thats 5 stars from me ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
  • No excuse... that was rubbish. Try harder next time. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Frankie Fong replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"Having Meninga around any club is not good , this aura that has been built around him because  he is deem as some kind of man management guru is hilarious . 

It's very easy to manage champion and once in a generation players like he had in origin…"
34 seconds ago
Nitram replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Lane is cooked
"Yeah so true. I remember thinking a couple of years ago, how is this bloke in first grade. The coach persisted and for while he was just hanging onto a spot from the bench getting some minutes in the middle. Then bang, he came good and was for at…"
2 minutes ago
Muttman replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"Nathan Cayless is an option. "
5 minutes ago
TolEllts replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Lane is cooked
"Reckon he wants to quit being a player and be a psychologist but could not give away his fat salary"
6 minutes ago
More…