Lane is cooked

I've seen enough of Lane the last few games, he's done something is just not right with him. He's become lazy, lerthagic and his mind is somewhere else.Time to move him on.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• X a billion trillion 

his heart is nowhere near in it 

• Maybe he can work on Sivo while he's waiting around. 

• Yeah so true. I remember thinking a couple of years ago, how is this bloke in first grade. The coach persisted and for while he was just hanging onto a spot from the bench getting some minutes in the middle. Then bang, he came good and was for at least a few games there just about our best weapon. Now it seems he is back to that player we had before. It's a head scratcher for sure.

• Agreed we were all calling for his head and then out of no where him and DB were great. 

• I felt sorry for Sanders. Tualagi helped Sanders contain Olakatua. The moment Lane came back on, Sanders was defending by himself the full time.

• As bad as this sounds, but Lane passing the HIA was not good for eels. 

• Lane defending N Brown like he didn't see that short shuffle pass for 2 years defending against our reserve grade.  Fresh air. He's terrible .

• I would be looking to move him on now. He is contracted until the end of 2025 but we should be looking to move him by November 2024. We can pay the last year of his contract out. He can come over here to England and play for one of our teams.

• He has been terrible since he put out that boring doco.

• Sadly he needs to go to Reggies but who comes in? 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Bob Smith replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Crikey, we're stuffed. Defence worse than the spoon years. That hurts. F u BA. "
55 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"That's my concern too.
A few wins and suddenly all is well according to the board and then they extend BA for a few more years.
Rinse repeat and the problem will continue with no end in sight."
1 hour ago
Tad replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Age of players seems to be a factor in a lot of discussion. Bennett is a smart guy by having the foresight and understanding with engaging someone like Dr Jauncey to be part of his coaching team.. An ageing Coach like Bennett may or may not be part…"
1 hour ago
LB replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"That is the concern HOE, will Moses coming back lead to a few wins and masking the real concerns at the club that need to be dealt with so we can move forward? If it is masked we could go into another 2-3 years of the yo-yo effect we currently have…"
2 hours ago
More…