Parramatta Eels Supporters Website
Parramatta has named the same side that ran out against Souths, with William Hopoate, Ken Sio and Darcy Lussick all still missing from the Eel's side.
Vai Toutai has kept his place, despite key errors against the Rabbitohs, while Fuifui Moimoi and Ben Smith also keep their place in the side. Emerging 18 year old, Tepai Moeroa has been retained in the number twelve jersey.
Parramatta will be ruing a missed opportunity to boil a bunny stew, which instead devolved into yet another blow out result with Souths running away to win what was actually a hard-fought match 32 to 12.
Early in the second half, Vai Toutai had the opportunity to put Parramatta in front when he had a relatively clear run to the line. However, the ball came loose from his attempted one-hand put-down and what…Continue
Brad Arthur has shown amazing faith in eighteen-year old second rower Tepai Moeroa promoting him into the starting pack to face Souths on the weekend.
He joins Kenny Edwards in the second row with Pauli Pauli dropping back to the bench. Fuifui Moimoi has retained his spot in the forwards, with Darcy Lussick missing through injury.
As expected, Jarryd Hayne returns giving the Eels side a far more potent look to it.
Disconnected (29 online)
You are disconnected from chat. Connect to join the chat.
Sign up to chat on 1Eyed Eel.
1Eyed Eel is a website for supporters of the Parrramatta Eels NRL club.
All Parra fans are welcome, and we're even hospitable to rival fans, if they behave themselves :-) However, all users are asked to abide by our Code of Conduct and our site rules and processes.
If you feel any content posted to this site breaches our code of conduct, please email the site administrator.
1Eyed Eel Code of Conduct
1. Do not abuse, threaten or harass others, regardless of whether they agree or disagree with you. Do not post blogs, comments or pictures about any individuals that in any way might be construed as harassment or bullying.
2. Limit swearing. Dropping an occasional expletive into a blog or comment might be accepted (although we reserve the right to delete any expletives), however offensive language that is used to harass, bully or offend is not allowed.
3. Never sexually harass any 1Eyed Eel members. Every female member of the site should feel like this is a safe, non-threatening environment. Videos, pictures and avatars should not be sexually offensive; ie depicting nudity, sexual acts, etc.
4. Do not post content that might be considered racist, sexist, homophobic, or any other content that might be considered offensive to other 1Eyed Eel members. This is a Rugby League site, for discussions about Rugby League. Social blogs should not be divisive or used to inflame other members.
5. If you're going to criticise the players, club, officials, coach then it must be argued in a rational, reasonable fashion. Simply saying x player is a $#%# is not acceptable.
6. No thoughtless trolling from non-Eels fans. Again, if you're going to come onto this site and start bagging our club, it better be extremely well thought out and reasonable debate.
7. Do not set up profiles to mimic the profiles of others or mislead in regards to an identity. Do not set up multiple profiles with the intent to provoke trouble or use the site while suspended or banned.
8. Do not post content that infringes copyright. Content that is posted from outside sources as a basis for discussion, should be properly attributed with links to the original source. NRL logos and other intellectual property should not be posted.
9. Do not post personal non-football related content. Personal or family images, videos or contact details should not be posted to 1Eyed Eel. In absolutely no circumstance, should content from other people’s social media profiles be posted to 1Eyed Eel. Do not post information, images or even make remarks about family of members, or indeed any individual individuals.
10. Do not personally identify members of the board who wish to remain anonymous. If users choose not to use the board under their real-name, assume that as to be their desire to remain anonymous and respect that wish. Do not call people by their real names, refer to jobs, addresses or any other personal information.
11. Content that might in any way be considered defamatory to an individual should not be posted to this website. Do not post rumours or speculation that might be considered damaging to an individual. Be aware that if you do so you take full responsibility for posting such content, and you will be personally liable if further action is taken.
WARNING: The Code of Conduct will be applied far more harshly against new members. If you join the site, and immediately start throwing around insults or getting into disagreement with other members, you will be considered a troll and permanently suspended. (1)
1. PLEASE NOTE THAT 1EYED EEL NOW HAS IP ADDRESS MONITORING AND BANNING FUNCTIONALITY. SEE THIS POST FOR MORE.