Parramatta Eels Supporters Website
1Eyed Eel is the largest unofficial website for supporters of the mighty Parramatta Eels NRL club.
Disconnected (27 online)
You are disconnected from chat. Connect to join the chat.
Sign up to chat on 1Eyed Eel.
If you feel any content posted to this site breaches our code of conduct, please email the site administrator.
1Eyed Eel Code of Conduct
1. Do not abuse, threaten or harass others, regardless of whether they agree or disagree with you. Do not post blogs, comments or pictures about any individuals that in any way might be construed as harassment or bullying.
2. Limit swearing. Dropping an occasional expletive into a blog or comment might be accepted (although we reserve the right to delete any expletives), however offensive language that is used to harass, bully or offend is not allowed.
3. Never sexually harass any 1Eyed Eel members. Every female member of the site should feel like this is a safe, non-threatening environment. Comments, videos, pictures and avatars should not be sexually offensive or explicit; ie depicting nudity, sexual acts, etc.
4. Do not post content that might be considered racist, sexist, homophobic, or any other content that might be considered offensive to other 1Eyed Eel members. This is a Rugby League site, for discussions about Rugby League. Social blogs should not be divisive or used to inflame other members. Religious discussions, or any derogatory comments regarding any one's religious beliefs are not allowed.
5. If you're going to criticise the players, club, officials, coach then it must be argued in a rational, reasonable fashion. Simply saying x player is a $#%# is not acceptable nor are offensive personal insults
6. No thoughtless trolling. If you're going to come onto this site and start criticising our club, players, site or members ensure it is thoughtful and reasonable debate/discussion. Blogs considered to be inflammatory-in-intent will be deleted or closed.
7. Do not set up profiles to mimic the profiles of others or mislead in regards to an identity. Do not set up multiple profiles with the intent to provoke trouble or use the site while suspended or banned.
8. Do not post content that infringes copyright. Content that is posted from outside sources as a basis for discussion, should be properly attributed with links to the original source. NRL logos and other intellectual property should not be posted.
9. Do not post personal non-football related content. Personal or family images, videos or contact details should not be posted to 1Eyed Eel. In absolutely no circumstance, should content from other people’s social media profiles be posted to 1Eyed Eel. Do not post information, images or even make remarks about family of members, or indeed any individual individuals.
10. Do not personally identify members of the site who wish to remain anonymous. If users choose not to use the site under their real-name, assume that as to be their desire to remain anonymous and respect that wish. Do not call people by their real names, refer to jobs, addresses or any other personal information.
11. Content that might in any way be considered defamatory to an individual should not be posted to this website. Do not post rumours or speculation that might be considered damaging to an individual. Be aware that if you do so you take full responsibility for posting such content, and you will be personally liable if further action is taken.
WARNING: The Code of Conduct will be applied far more harshly against new members. If you join the site, and immediately start throwing around insults or getting into disagreement with other members, you will be considered a troll and permanently suspended. (1)
1. PLEASE NOTE THAT 1EYED EEL NOW HAS IP ADDRESS MONITORING AND BANNING FUNCTIONALITY. SEE THIS POST FOR MORE.
Take down provisions: 1Eyed Eel is a robust community, however, if you feel you have personally had unfair or derogatory comments made against you, or you feel that content that does not adhere to the above code-of-conduct has been missed then please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If the matter is urgent please call (02) 9838 1289.