1. Hayne will not play centre - he has been one of the most outstanding fullbacks of the modern Era.
2. Forget about French at fullback for the time being - his defense and anticipation aren't yet in the Hayne league. French has a natural finishing flair, and has been a try scoring freak every time he's been given the wing jersey.
3. Gutherson has only just started running in straight lines. After two recos, he will be nursed back into the centres, and probably not until rounds 4-8.
4. Hayne’s defence at the back in 2014 was absolutely outstanding. He'll get back to where he was fitness wise because he wants to be at Parramatta.
Hayne will be our fullback for at least the next 3-4 years in my opinion.
R 1 Lineup
* Beu Scott hasn't been sighted four weeks into the new preseason, not sure what's happening there ?
Has he retired ?