Replies

• Don't care

• Putting the rasicm aside...Croatia will have 1 day less to prepare in addiction to having played an extra game (3 extra times).

Will they have enough petrol in the tank is the question, because skillswise, tactically and mentally they sure have it.

PS Going back to your Zimbabwe comment...Aus teams used to be all white and Anglo-Scot- Irish, not anymore.

• Isn’t the whole concept of the World Cup racist ? 

• Explain.

• Simple , you’ve tradionally got whites vs blacks , Blacks vs Browns , Browns vs yellows etc all believing they’re superior to the others with an eventual winner . It’s just now they’ve ethnic cleansed most of the whites out . 

• GO CROATIA!!! The French are disgusting people, the absolute worst tourists in this country, smelly, dirty, loud, obnoxious, untrustworthy, just very obnoxious people..

GO CROATIA.

• Btw , I reckon Croatia will beat them . 

• I’ll tip France for sure! I think England were a bit hard done by to be honest! The first goal by Croatia was clearly a penalty to England. Also notice the colours the referee was wearing same as Croatia (red & black). Also the players for Croatia got away with some dirty cheap shots.

• Lol

not many Frenchmen

Are the team born in France or ring ins

PS - don’t see why it is racist to say French team is more Zimbabwe than French

• They were dalmatians you rolled around with not croatians.
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Muttman replied to Speech's discussion NRL Charges
"Did Matterson get charged?"
1 minute ago
spartan_eel replied to Blue Eel's discussion Hidden Truth
"Please rewatch the video of those tries. It is shocking to me. If my 10year old son did that he would be ripped into by his coach. Just screamed, lack of presence."
5 minutes ago
TolEllts replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Lane is cooked
"Lane and Sivo are playing only for their salaries, trying to avoid getting injured. They are preserving their bodies. That is why their hit-ups are soft and their tackles are softer (when they attempt to tackle). 
Lane and Sivo should be shipped out…"
6 minutes ago
CarloEEL2 replied to Blue Eel's discussion Hidden Truth
"Lane doesn't want to be there 
he needs to go off do his psychology and leave us the fuck alone "
8 minutes ago
More…