Lane is cooked

I've seen enough of Lane the last few games, he's done something is just not right with him. He's become lazy, lerthagic and his mind is somewhere else.Time to move him on.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yep he's done and I've never seen a player get so many accolades but look so pedestrian, even in 22 when he was playing reasonably well I still thought that most games.

He needs to be moved on, so too does JNR and SIVO.

Gutho needs a spell as he looks as though he is being held together with dental floss.

Obviously the coach and his coaching team need to be replaced by literally anyone at this point - he just needs to F off and fast.

And finally something needs to be done about this board who continued to extend this coach and support MON and Sarantinos regardless of results. It's a results business and we have failed unfortunately.

• Sadly just like BA this coach will not move on his mates.

He needs them to get a contract extension, he's not moving anyone on who is a supporter of his no matter how poorly they play. 

Gutho, Moses, RCG, JNR, Lane, Drown and Carty are all safe as they defend BA all the time and carry the most influence and $$$ currently.

• Your cooked Tank, your starting to respond to your own statements. I've been supporting  this mob for 77 years ,how fried do you reckon my brain is. Get out while you can.

• Lane and Sivo are playing only for their salaries, trying to avoid getting injured. They are preserving their bodies.
    That is why their hit-ups are soft and their tackles are softer (when they attempt to tackle). 

Lane and Sivo should be shipped out asap but the board will not do that since it will be an expense in their ledgers.

The main issue with the club is their priority. Currently, tho boards priority is to earn money and not win a Pemiereship.

Look at the Tigers, they just signed Turuva from the Panthers. Why can't we do that?

• Spot on been saying this for weeks 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Parramatta Tragic replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"We just appear completely dumb at recognising who are the best rising talent. It's almost as if we deliberately let the best go and there is some sort of boys club going on. Utoikamanu was billed as the next big them so we let him go. OPur top 30 is…"
9 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Muttman, I suspect you're spot on. 
Sarantinos, barely a month ago, said he knows the pathways aren't great and that the "expectation" is regardless of injuries we will have a "finals birth".
I'm sure you've heard that before.
Yet, what does the…"
13 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"Maybe he'll continue the famous tradition we have going at our club and play like the 9th immortal now that he's on the open market.  Gutherson, Matto , Brown, Paulo and Moses have surely told him the financial advantages of stepping it up a few…"
42 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"He will get a shock. He doesn't even come close to starting anywhere else.  He looks 3 seasons away tbh.  Makes JA look like A John's . "
1 hour ago
More…