Wet weather footy.

Bit of a different topic, but with rain forecast for the Friday night game does this help parra out ? Broncos love to throw the footy around and burn teams for speed but this won't be that type of game. Not sure if we are much better in the wet but. 🤣

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank god Adam Reynolds isn't playing because his kicking game would of killed Blaize

• we loose by 20 instead of 50 I guess

• Some of our best games are in the rain.  It suits BA game plan and we have beaten Penrith and Melbourne in low scoring wet weather games a few times.

• I don't think game plan or tactics are ever part of the coaching tool kit. They will just be told to "chase the collision"

• Wet weather tactics umm don't slip and hurt yourselves lads

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Nightmare Off-Season replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Blaize the only positive
"Who the head coach is a vital factor in recruitment & retention before any negotiations take place & the R&R committee go to work also though.
In a lot of cases, I’d say a far more vital role than $$.
It’s easy to claim BA isn’t getting the hit list…"
1 minute ago
Parra fan on The Hill replied to SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel)'s discussion It's time to build a team that we can be proud of again!!!
"This season is already a write off. Bleed in Talagi with his mistakes. He'll learn. With experience he'll improve. Groom Gutho as a dummy half. He's smart and creative. He's also a good defender and fit as fuck. Lomax isn't coming until next year.…"
1 minute ago
Poppa replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Blaize the only positive
"Just read this whole blog.
This obsession with Talagi is lost on him because he is not a natural fullback, he is a good young player with potential that really is much more suited to the halves. I would player him on Sivo's wing in the interim if he…"
3 minutes ago
big 2nd rower replied to SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel)'s discussion It's time to build a team that we can be proud of again!!!
"Nothing like fongy derailing a good post. "
4 minutes ago
More…