Wayne to Souths.

Nrl 360 reporting that south's are trying to get Wayne locked up asap. Probably not coming to parra unfortunately 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well there are professionals and there are professionals...

• And then there's the Eels....

• Bennett will go to South's and we will either continue with the busn bum or sign another nobody like him.

Business as usual. 

• i think wayne is interested in breaking records with established clubs. By coming to parra and potentially winning a ring, he will be marked as the all time great winning premierships across potentially 5 clubs

• I think he is already the greatest coach there has been.

If he comes to Parra and gets a premiership, he will go down as the best there was, is or ever will be.

• Bennett goes to Souths fits in like he never left. Takes man management control over Latterell and Cody and sees them out of the club in time for a Burgess to come and take over 3 years after having an apprenticehip winning comps in SL.   Who cares.  We wont get him unfortunately

• Until we fix the real issues behind why we are what we are success on the field won't happen.

• oneil needs to go

• Maybe Bennett can see O'Neill as someone he can manage..... maybe O'Neill just need's someone to help him stand up against BA and the Board....the thing is we don't really know. If someone like Bennett does not come, O'Neill cannot stay in this regime, too many fcuks ups that stop on his doorstop and I have been a supporter.....cannot be any longer but some things never appear quite what you think they are.

A good example is that Fong says on this blog JD (souths coach) is not a very good coach......what a fucking judgement to make without really knowing the circumstances, guys like Latrell, Walker and Wighton would be hard for Jesus Christ to manage. So being a two bob punter Fong noms JD as a poor coach.....does anyone think Fong knows more about coaching than JD? 

Hate to see any of you people on a jury!

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Patsy Stone replied to fake midget pseudoachondroplasia's discussion Steve McNamara
"I really think there is zero chance of Slater being interested in a coaching gig at club level.  Slater is well established with his family in the South East of Melbourne, he has a plum gig with Ch9 which allows him to dabble in coaching with his…"
2 hours ago
fake midget pseudoachondroplasia replied to fake midget pseudoachondroplasia's discussion Steve McNamara
"If McNamara isn't in your top 5 chief that is the best endorsement I have heard for a coach, sign him up now.
Slater isn't going coach eels so forget it  Origin coach suits him as it allows him time for his commentary and his horses.  His built up…"
2 hours ago
LB replied to fake midget pseudoachondroplasia's discussion Steve McNamara
"Though Michael, you mention also Slater is who you would be going for. He has only coached Origin. Now i do agree with the sediments of a coach who has never coached in the NRL is not a great option, if they have been an assistant then went to…"
2 hours ago
Mathew Clarke replied to fake midget pseudoachondroplasia's discussion Steve McNamara
"If we're going with a rookie coach, Slater is who the Eels should be doing everything possible to get him.
Not much they can do if he's not interested though."
2 hours ago
More…