Wayne to Souths.

Nrl 360 reporting that south's are trying to get Wayne locked up asap. Probably not coming to parra unfortunately 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Tad, well said, 100% agree.

I am likely in the minority on this one, but to me the 'time' needed to rebuild the Eels in systems, personnel, mindset & culture, is not necessarily our biggest concern.

Where time is most relevant is actually now, imo.

We have to start the process... It will take time, we will have to be patient, but only failure would be to do nothing & continue as we have been.

• So it seems a fait acompli that Bennett is going to Souths going by the CEO's interview on NRL360. But just saw this from WB:

“I want to coach on,” he said.

“I feel I have more to offer, so I’m ready to see what’s out there.

“Of course I’ll consider other options.”

So to me, this is saying to the Eels (or anyone else), get off your arse and ring me.

The clock is ticking.

• 100% he is. 

But it starts with the realisation that this year is gone and the sacking of BA. 

Don't hold your breath!

• Adrian lam to Souths.  Bennett to Parramatta. 

• I just don't think Wayne would want the Souths gig. I also don't  think Parra has spoken to Wayne, hope I'm wrong.

• judging by the interview, no way he is coming to parra

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Patsy Stone replied to fake midget pseudoachondroplasia's discussion Steve McNamara
"I really think there is zero chance of Slater being interested in a coaching gig at club level.  Slater is well established with his family in the South East of Melbourne, he has a plum gig with Ch9 which allows him to dabble in coaching with his…"
3 hours ago
fake midget pseudoachondroplasia replied to fake midget pseudoachondroplasia's discussion Steve McNamara
"If McNamara isn't in your top 5 chief that is the best endorsement I have heard for a coach, sign him up now.
Slater isn't going coach eels so forget it  Origin coach suits him as it allows him time for his commentary and his horses.  His built up…"
3 hours ago
LB replied to fake midget pseudoachondroplasia's discussion Steve McNamara
"Though Michael, you mention also Slater is who you would be going for. He has only coached Origin. Now i do agree with the sediments of a coach who has never coached in the NRL is not a great option, if they have been an assistant then went to…"
3 hours ago
Mathew Clarke replied to fake midget pseudoachondroplasia's discussion Steve McNamara
"If we're going with a rookie coach, Slater is who the Eels should be doing everything possible to get him.
Not much they can do if he's not interested though."
4 hours ago
More…