Wayne to Souths.

Nrl 360 reporting that south's are trying to get Wayne locked up asap. Probably not coming to parra unfortunately 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 😂😂😂

• I love how members of this site can't keep their eyes off another Eels site they don't even like 🤣. Instead of making sly comments in the comfort of 1Eyedeel, why don't you join that site and add to the discussions?

• Souths wouldnt have sacked Demitriou without having someone locked in

• Wayne has already said that he's not staying at the Dolphins so if Souths had him, they would just announce it. 

I still reckon he's not a lock, not yet.

• Souths wouldn't dare announce it without having the approval of Bennett to do it. If you piss him off and announce something he did not agree to he will walk.

• Yes and there is history retarding that but I contend that they are different circumstances. I reckon that the Eels are tailor made for Bennett or maybe I'm just confusing hope. 

• Next few days it will be announced Bennett will be at Souths.

• Last week, he said he doesn't know what he will be doing and that he might still be at Dolphins.

• As if he would come to Parra. It's Ryles we are after.

• As if he would come to Parra. It's Ryles we are after.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Cʜɪᴇғ - 🗡 replied to fake midget pseudoachondroplasia's discussion Steve McNamara
"Billy Slater is the one we must approach. 
Mcnamara isn't in my top 5 candidates "
5 minutes ago
Muttman replied to Frankie Fong's discussion EELS FANS AND MEMBERS POLL
"No and No. It's not that simple. Yes we need to evolve, not burn the place down and start from scratch. The Board needs Football expertise desperately. It also needs more visibility and criteria for selection should be more transparent. The…"
5 minutes ago
Putty replied to Frankie Fong's discussion EELS FANS AND MEMBERS POLL
"Yes"
8 minutes ago
LB replied to Frankie Fong's discussion EELS FANS AND MEMBERS POLL
"A few board members and the chairman to go, as well as MON.
Last question, i do not know as i am not in that rhelm too much to feel comfortable with answer as i do not know much about it."
8 minutes ago
More…