1Eyed Eel

Parramatta Eels Supporters Website

Was the review worth the cost? Swap Deal maybe? Lurker!!!

Was it worth the cost?
The Parramatta review is done and dusted and those close to the club are disappointed at its findings.

After many hours of work and hundreds of thousands of dollars, the only major change the Eels made was to bring in former Wests Tigers captain Mark O’Neill as general manager of football.

O’Neill is a good operator - but the Eels knew before the review ever began that they needed someone to fill this role and take some of the pressure off coach Brad Arthur.

Club insiders were hoping for more sweeping changes - and the Eels may struggle again in 2019 with little changing within the camp.

#3 DCE for Moses? Surely not
It’s the silly season and here’s a rumour that I’ve heard more than once over the past week.

It involves a player swap between Parramatta’s Mitchell Moses and Manly’s Daly Cherry Evans for 2019.

The Eels are desperate to offload Moses and could let Manly have him at a bargain basement price.

Manly, meanwhile, are looking to cut costs any way they can and could be tempted to eliminate the highest paid player on their roster.

The proposed swap deal is as crazy as a rugby league rumour gets.

My mail is inkling Manly coach Des Hasler is a big DCE fan and the No.7 won’t be going anywhere.

Swapping the Australian halfback for the inconsistent Moses would have Sea Eagles fans burning down what passes for a grandstand at Brookie Oval.

Views: 2120

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Criminal behaviour

I don't think DCE is the type of player we need either, he seems to bring his fair share of baggage with him like Moses.

I do wish to see the back of Moses though however!

since when has the lurker been remotely close about anything related to football. Anyone who takes the lurkers bullcrap as gospel needs there head examined and possible electric therapy.

Who are these supposed insiders ?
More Lurker click bait

He must read some comments on here. If the review was done by the club the usual cynics would go for Bernie etc. It was independent. Its done.

RUBBISH

Why do our fans lose there mind about shit the Lurker says or the Mole says. Someone name me a situation where either of them were on the money with a prediction, I can’t think of an occasion because they are not a sources ass.

Chill Tom 

If the review validates a course of action, then that is worth the cost. That's the way these things are done, and I would have been extremely surprised if it came with something not considered before.
Regarding DCE, surely Parra would not touch him with a barge pole given his absurd contract.
Don't listen to anything the mole or the lurker has to say. They are like the TMZ of sports. Nearly everything they write never happens in real life.
Funny how you idiots follow the lurker. He has no idea like a lot on here.

RSS

© 2018   Created by 1Eyed Eel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service