Tyrone Peachy officially released from Titans

Recent rumors have linked Peachy to a move to Parramatta, could this be a indication that he his coming? would be a good pickup for a utility spot over Smith or backup half instead of Jake Aurthr.

Rankin still unsigned for next season

Titans also released Hooker Mitch Rein, who has had a okay season, can run and has a long pass. Would be a cheap backup option for Mahoney with reports Lussick could be headed back to Supper League?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Turn it up Wiz, you've taken a reasonable conversation about Peachy and his fit or lack there of in our squad and dragged it down to ethnicity. Why? We get it, you're anti PC, but thats not what this is about. Did you see the kick he put through for one of the Titans tries? A decent short kicking game which IMHO we lack. Take your biases to 4chan champ.

• Been linked back to the panthers aswell 

• Based on recent form is he really a better option at 14 than Carlo's Will ?

• Oi nobody puts will in the corner 🤨🤣

• We've seen about a 50% increase in form from journeymen under BA so I reckon Peachy would be fantastic. Buy of the season prediction from me . 

• Fuck me, so you do rate him? But the Koori aspect enables a few digs at quotas. Come on lad, your better than that.

• Never said I didn't rate him, infact I think he's a fantastic player. You're the one who jumped the gun on a toungue in cheek comment. 

• Peachy is going to Canberra 

• He wants to live in Sydney. 

It's a finals team - otherwise it would already be announced. They don't want to upset the applecart of a team that is still trying to win the premiership. 

Panthers, Manly, Parra, Roosters or Souffs. Put your money on it. 

• If he goes to Canbraaaa he deserves what he gets. It'd be pretty obvious his heads not where it needs to be to reignite his career. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Mitchy replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"I see your point Frank. I think a win or loss won't change what the board do and you're right a clean out is needed like the old knee cartilage.
Someone like Bennett needs autonomy here of the club goes that way. Tbh I don't the club wild go that…"
1 minute ago
Poppa replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"Don't disagree entirely Graham but I believe if we had a fully fit side plus say JAC we would have a roster to challenge most. 
I would go as far as saying that JAC and Lomac next year (JAC is fantasy) would give us a side capable of winning most,…"
17 minutes ago
Magpie replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"The way Manly move the ball from touchline to touchline and the way our edges defend I'm almost fearful to watch."
22 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"This is it LB if your in the camp of wanting the coach gone keep hoping we take a pounding as that's the quickest out.The guys above BAs pay grade need to see it for themselves and since there numbers men getting pounded like we could do should…"
29 minutes ago
More…