Transfer/Printing Tickets for tomorrow's game

Hi There,

I have a family membership, I'd like to print/email a ticket to a mate of mine who is meeting us at the ground.  Anyone know why the print ticket or transfer ticket button on the members portal for tomorrows game, are grayed out?  

Cheers

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Can't help you there but am also wondering myself if thet can just scan my phone screen with the barcode of ticket on there, or does it have to be a physical print out... I don't get to many games

• I just scanned my phone last time I was at ANZ mate. It should have one of those QR code things on it

• I tried this a couple of weeks ago with the Sharks game.

I don’t think you can transfer your ticket if the game is less than a week away.

I deduced my own conclusion though.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Will 5150 replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Who friggin' knows with this Jekyl & Hyde team we follow. Do they fire up after BA's internal sledge... or do they just go meh, whatever baldy, you're about to get the arse. Of course we want to win but if a loss actually sparked the Board of Dills…"
4 minutes ago
My Bob replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"I see us as almost an immature outfit. The coach called the players out so they may actually put in an effort, however with our lack of leadership we can't sustain excellent standards like Penrith and the Storm, so even if we jag a win tonight, we…"
6 minutes ago
BEM replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"We don't stand a chance. 
Manly 68 Parra 4
MOM DCE."
7 minutes ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Manly 32-18 Saab Turbo tries 3/1 get on it!!!"
12 minutes ago
More…