Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels

Tonight we see the battle of Brooky with the Eels again up against Manly, but this time on their turf and with a no doubt strong sense of redemption after a controversial win for the Eels a few weeks ago. Sanders makes his debut in a massive game, particularly for our boys. I have a feeling that we are going to get our arses handed to us tonight and face another week of media scrutiny and talk about BA in general.

So, who wins and by what margin?

MOM?

Go you Eels!!!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well done 

• We don't stand a chance. 

Manly 68 Parra 4

MOM DCE.

• I see us as almost an immature outfit. The coach called the players out so they may actually put in an effort, however with our lack of leadership we can't sustain excellent standards like Penrith and the Storm, so even if we jag a win tonight, we will get flogged somewhere in the next couple of games. 
    So tonight is either an Eels win by 2 or our asses handed to us by Manly and we lose by 20 plus. 
    I will go with Eels by 2 and prolong our misery with this coach. 

• Yeah, we look like a part time footy team. Hmmm, that sounds familiar for some reason.

• Who friggin' knows with this Jekyl & Hyde team we follow. Do they fire up after BA's internal sledge... or do they just go meh, whatever baldy, you're about to get the arse. Of course we want to win but if a loss actually sparked the Board of Dills into some sort of proactive action then... hmmmmm...

No idea... but most likely I'm thinking we get whacked... by maybe 20 or so. Assume Flipper Giraffe Neck for MOM. 

• Parra by 114, Shaun Lane to terrorise the opposition  and score 8 tries. 

• This is the game blog Seth... the Dreams blog is somewhere in Socials... be careful, there is some frightening stuff in there though.

• Eels to come out breathing fire but unfortunately that can't be sustained for 80 minutes. I can see the Eels actually having a real dig and not doing too much wrong but just too much class on the edges for Manly and their back 5. Despite best efforts Manly will go to their edges early and often and the scoreboard will get away from the Eels in the end. 
    Manly 40 - Eels 8

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"My biggest concern is our pathways.
We aren't seeing the transference and consistency throughout the grades from top to bottom.With our catchment area as big as it is we are miles off from becoming a powerhouse.The FG results a microcosm of what the…"
1 hour ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parra Should Swoop On McNamara If Bennett Heads To Souths
"Exactly how long Parra needs him to stay."
1 hour ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"There won't be a few wins for a while."
1 hour ago
BEM replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Great write up once again HOE.

R10: Broncos at Commbank
R11: Storm at Suncorp
R12: Rabbits at Accor
R13: Sharks at Commbank
R14: Dogs at Accor
R15: Roosters at Commbank

I honestly can't see where a win will come in the next 6 weeks.
I see us…"
5 hours ago
More…