Toxic Trent

Guy is a loser. Since he's been involved Parramatta have sunk like a stone. Sure, he's got great hair but, BA's follicle admiration just isn't enough to keep him around.

My crystal ball sees BA getting the arse (and it's time) and toxic Trent slipping into the chair as a "caretaker" and then taking the job. A third time loser he'll then be. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Barrett needs to work for longer under more established coaches or he will kill his NRL level coaching career all together. He doesn't have it yet (maybe never will) and needs to continue learing from mentors. 

If the Eels don't get Bennett, or at least throw everthing including the kitchen sink at him, they just don't get it and never will. The Eels "NEED" to go after an established winner who will revamp the entire squad. It's Bennett or nothing for me.

• Bit rough

• I thougt this was going to be a blog about Trent Robinson and how he sooked about the treatment of his poor Roosters....

• now c'mon , you all know Trent Barrett  has never been the same since that infamous  bitch slap  geezers  .

• He is statisically Canterbury-Bankstown's worst ever head coach in their 89 year history.

• Totally agree and called it the moment we signed him, once again, some imbecilic eels fans supported him and his hiring, i'll say it again, if you supported his appointment, and couldnt see it and call it for what it was, you are a complete imbecile, part of the rot at this club, you all should fuck off.

If youve supported BA in the last 5 years, you know jack shit about rugby league, you have shocking perception or smarts, im just sick of you type of fools who piss in the pocket of everything the club does like blind brainless sheep, you are a big part of the problem, wake up to yourself you selfish, inbred, delusional unicorns.

Your stupidity and denial in the face of every red flag and warning in the world about BA and Trent is staggering, you are pure bred dead shits

Im just so angry at the club and our fans who praise every decision the club makes like brainless fools, you guys are a disgrace, year after year.

• Spot on snake

• Yeah Snakey ...I hear ya frustration ....I hope we are at a cross roads which should have been in 2018.......he just goes....enough of this shit and mediocrity .......maybe we should try and pick the meat of souths while they implod worse then us ....Wayne Bennett aint going to come to us

• I'm picking up a slight sense of hostility in between those lines there Snake...

• I hear you mate and share your frustration. 
      Ultimately all the fans want the same thing but some fans find it hard to separate the love of the club and the love of players/coaches.

Players and coaches come and go but the members and fans are the ones that ultimately carry the joint and prop up the club - without them the club disappears.

I care not who dons the blue and gold or coaches it, all I care about is winning the premiership and that should be all that every fan truly cares about.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Strange-eel replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Get out clauses attached to BA
"Yes. I'm happy with Ctrl + Alt + Del at this stage."
3 minutes ago
shane replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Get out clauses attached to BA
"Yes and if they have those clauses F. them off to and the dip shit who aloud such a clause should be sent packing to."
11 minutes ago
Axel replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Get out clauses attached to BA
"Analyst you're the one making the claim about clauses. You know this how?"
13 minutes ago
christeel replied to christeel's discussion behalf of the sick the elderly and the miserable.
"hearing  you  loud and clear  too P.T  the blue and gold  never  leave the  viens,  especially  after  those days. "
23 minutes ago
More…