Tips for Eels vs Manly Tomorrow Night

So what are your tips for tomorrow night's game between the Eels vs Manly at Brookvale? I'm unfortunately going for a Manly win by at least 20+ based upon the Eels current form and the Eels team selection combined with Brad Arthur's use of the bench players and his predicted game plan.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Blake and Simonsson on the same edge, a dog shit hooker and a bog average bench that only gets used sparingly. 

This will be ugly.

Manly by 36+

• Wanna put money on it? Or do you just like to trash talk?

• No idea who you are and I don't bet. Betting is for fools.

• Betting is simple math, so betting is not for fools.

• Ok.

• I disagree with the scoreline but you're pretty close on the rest of it.

• I think we long suffering fans are not lucky enough to lose 3 in a row and see some changes. 

Parra 28 manly 24.

Same shit next week, we lose because of waqa being at centre. 

• Hahahaha yep they always pull something out of their arse temporarily to take pressure off certain people.

Then it will be business as usual next week 😂😂

• I'm having flashbacks of the Sunshine Coast massacre of 2021.

• I was at that game too. Bad, bad memories of Turbo carving us up.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Michael Ericson replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Ok so Dom Young who is a very good young winger is averaging 138 metres. That's not much more than a usual Sivo turn out (before this year) and actually less than peak Sivo of a few years ago. JAC and Coates  way less. 
These are the types of…"
10 minutes ago
LB replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"I have said it for a while, you do not get 91 NRL tries if you are average. BA is right what he said after the Manly game, he scored tries nobody else in the team can score. Russell's botched try against the Dolphins? Yeah, Sivo scores that. Is he a…"
49 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Michael, 

Here's a comparison between Young (better than I expected), JAC and Coates who'd you call "strike" wingers rather than grunts. To'o in The King of Yardage who is also a close to unstoppable tank near the line.

Young, top 34% (138m,…"
49 minutes ago
Will 5150 replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Agree.
There would be more analysis in this blog of HOE's than has occurred by the Board we have the whole time they've been there.
The stats paint a picture of something highly alarming and as you say, something that is absolutely not BAU or to be…"
1 hour ago
More…