The stage is set

This is all plain to see the nrl is rigged see it's all about money parra sell out there game = $$$$ so parra will be in a gf this year not because of ba but nrl pre planned before the season kicks off they set who has to be in the gf 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Nice zinger, dickhead.

• Pea brain pin dick 

• Zing! Got me again dickhead.

• You are a confused little buttplug aren't ya. Lemme help. The only thing plain to see is that your fucked brain is a handfull of spare parts and that struggling to make sense of, well, anything at all really, is a waste of your time. Get back to licking your windows and slappimg it to Attenborough docos.

• Handylittle finger you are confused because you use you middle finger to butt fuck yourself so you can get back to your finger licking ways

• Are you getting sexy with me?

Oh my!

I'm all a'flutter

You dim-witted prick

You're 10yrs old or a fanny-pack full of spare parts. Go back to bustin' a nut over the family photos and kicking ya dog to feel good. Trolling is not for you. You're shit at it

• Handy butt sniffer you are 10 I'm no troll I'm fucking model every pp wants me baby and you talking about shit Its because it's on your fingers

• You pass you score simple.

Puff puff pass.

• It's the only way to win I have always said attack wins games defense comes after good attack ba is a fuckwit who will try 1 man out ba melb for the battle of the forwards

• How you doing superdope I heard they kicked you out of the cupboard for being consistently stupid and incredibly boring

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Mick replied to Brett Allen's discussion Is the 8 already decided ?
"The 8 is taking shape, the cowboys and broncos are gone. The bunnies have been playing well in patches once Cody walker and James Roberts return they will be a real threat.  The 8 will look like this imo, 1. Eels. 2. Roosters 3.Raiders 4.Storm 5.Pan…"
3 minutes ago
Cumberland replied to Wile E. Coyote's discussion The forward pass and public/media perception
"I would like to see physics taken out of this scenario and use lines as markers to judge whether the ball has gone forward or not. We don't have players travelling at 100 km per hour so they need to adjust their pass so it arrives at its destination…"
14 minutes ago
Mick replied to Gray Fox's discussion Eels vs Manly 3, 2, 1
"3.Moses
2.Sivo
1.Jennings "
26 minutes ago
Cumberland replied to Nz Eel's discussion Nathan Brown
"I'd have to concur with Poppa on this topic. Someone disagrees with a post and are immediately labelled with having no idea. Half the team know or say something about Brown claims the writer knows the thoughts of every player. 
as said in a previous…"
29 minutes ago
More…