Eels Blogs

The stage is set

This is all plain to see the nrl is rigged see it's all about money parra sell out there game = $$$$ so parra will be in a gf this year not because of ba but nrl pre planned before the season kicks off they set who has to be in the gf 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Nice zinger, dickhead.

• Pea brain pin dick 

• Zing! Got me again dickhead.

• You are a confused little buttplug aren't ya. Lemme help. The only thing plain to see is that your fucked brain is a handfull of spare parts and that struggling to make sense of, well, anything at all really, is a waste of your time. Get back to licking your windows and slappimg it to Attenborough docos.

• Handylittle finger you are confused because you use you middle finger to butt fuck yourself so you can get back to your finger licking ways

• Are you getting sexy with me?

Oh my!

I'm all a'flutter

You dim-witted prick

You're 10yrs old or a fanny-pack full of spare parts. Go back to bustin' a nut over the family photos and kicking ya dog to feel good. Trolling is not for you. You're shit at it

• Handy butt sniffer you are 10 I'm no troll I'm fucking model every pp wants me baby and you talking about shit Its because it's on your fingers

• You pass you score simple.

Puff puff pass.

• It's the only way to win I have always said attack wins games defense comes after good attack ba is a fuckwit who will try 1 man out ba melb for the battle of the forwards

• How you doing superdope I heard they kicked you out of the cupboard for being consistently stupid and incredibly boring

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Social Blogs