The stage is set

This is all plain to see the nrl is rigged see it's all about money parra sell out there game = $$$$ so parra will be in a gf this year not because of ba but nrl pre planned before the season kicks off they set who has to be in the gf 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We do bad, and the game is rigged. 

We do well, and the game is rigged.

So why do you watch the game you? There is no pleasing some people.

•  

Sorry but your comments in regards to this subject are totally incorrect. I would say that at least 75% of Grand Final tickets are sold when they become available, usually in July. The NRL only keep a limited amount of tickets that become available to buy the week before the Grand Final. 

However, if the wrong 2 teams do make the Grand Final some ticket holders may decide not to show up and that isn't good. Other than that I very much doubt the NRL would be majorly concerned with the teams in the big one.

• This is ridicules

• Pot, meet kettle.

• Pin dick meet brain

• Dear dickhead.

Please stop being a dickhead. 

Cheers

The Rest of the World.

• Grow a pair pinny

• Nice zinger, dickhead.

• Pea brain pin dick 

• Zing! Got me again dickhead.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Jett Cleary off to NZ
"Getting him out of the Sydney spotlight isn't a bad thing and having Webster there also is a bonus as they coached together at the Warriors."
8 minutes ago
Frankie Fong replied to BEM's discussion RIP TERRY HILL
"You really  must come from  some really poor bloodlines Imanot , a man has passed away and this is the rubbish you post ?  

"
13 minutes ago
Seth hardy replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"Crikey, Leo Tolstoy would have died of old age before he wrote this. The common denominator in all this mess is Arthur . He never accepts any blame. Give someone  else a go. He should've  been flicked six years ago. "
36 minutes ago
EA replied to EA's discussion Luca Moretti early footy career
"If you manage to watch it he talks about his struggles at roosters and eels as well as his MH battle inlcuding mentioning a suicide watch."
37 minutes ago
More…