Just in case you needed to feel some of that good old fashioned Eels disappointment on a by week, have a read of this article:

https://www.rugbyleagueeyetest.com/2024/04/29/the-parramatta-eels-have-learned-nothing-from-last-season/

Brilliantly written as always from the RL Eye Test, but far out does it strike at the heart. Here's a flavour of the article just to whet the appetite:

Agile middles with good lateral mobility are worth a premium, and the Eels don’t really have any of them. They have an excellent forward pack for the late 2010s, but an abysmal one for the mid 2020s.

Ah man it sucks to be an Eels fan.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• He is still SG bal eligible this year. Was on the bench in origin under 19 last year. Will probs make the under 19 squad again this year. Real potential.

• He has great potential considering our middles are ageing. Don't worry though he is learning a lot playing Flegg, he will be ready for NRL in no time, we will just play Ron Massey forwards or low potential forwards on the bench instead.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Offside replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion BA praises Gutho
"Kinda how people expected Hindy to leave after Smith left he should of he was good enough to grab a deal at a team that could of won.
Gutho is in his 30s still good but not elite and won't demand the same coin"
2 minutes ago
Inside Info replied to Inside Info's discussion We have also approached Fittler
"I was just hoping like many, pipedream"
3 minutes ago
KENDOZA replied to Inside Info's discussion We have also approached Fittler
"This is the same bloke that said yesterday bennett will sign with us in 48hrs"
5 minutes ago
Mathew Clarke replied to Inside Info's discussion We have also approached Fittler
"Because I wouldn't have let BA go without someone ready to go. If that's the option to go with then have told BA this is his last season and start looking with less disruption to the team. 
Those who fail to plan, plan to fail. That should be the…"
18 minutes ago
More…