Replies

• When did he play well at 5/8?

• Junior grades. His highlights on youtube show him playing there before Parra.

• This discussion sounds like we are talking about a young superstar......he is no where as good as Penisini when he came through and Peni is just a First Grader and nothing more. In saying that I think Peni is a victim of the lack of vision and foresight that has so demonstratably shown up this year. I expect him playing with the right players around him that he will improve tremendously, but he needs to find 3 metres if he ever becomes the player we hope him to be.

• always play lomax at fullback i guess

• His manager is the 'proverbial' Isaac Moses as mentioned in NRL 360.

So we could guess why.

• We are Issacs bitch. I've been told that when Issac's at the negotiation table Mark Oneill is so intimidated he sits under the table and negotiates with a hand puppet so he doesn't get caught looking into Moses's eyes. Once eye contact is made Mark is pretty much in hypnosis and just says yes to anything . 

• And you would know this because you're under the table with MON but doing other things, It would really suck being under that table.

• Hi brissy

• Brissy is 3 times the poster that you are Bob, to start with he understood the nuances of the game. Michael W is not Brissy I think, Brissy goes into a lot of detail when he posts.

I have watched Michael W and he seems to go straight for the "juggler" which is the best way to handle Wiz when he goes into his "fantasy mode"...... well done Michael

• There's only one poster here in the last five years who speaks like that.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel)'s discussion It's time to build a team that we can be proud of again!!!
"I mean if you have a look at all those guys mentioned before they arrived here I think the polar opposite they've resurrected there careers under the mentioned and much like the coach those guys are at or near the end of there careers.
The club also…"
4 minutes ago
Adrian Bowles posted a discussion
It is now becoming painfully clear that there is no team ethos at the Eels. No one positive adjective thatdefines the team's spirit. If the Storm and the Warriors can step up despite missing key players whycan't the Eels?Additionally we saw the same…
6 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Blaize the only positive
"All good points, Wiz. 
The only one thing is: Would you want your NRL head coach "communicating non stop with the club legal", "medical" & on top of every player "contract clause" & "every bonus"? 
It reminds me of Uncle Fester in a family business…"
9 minutes ago
SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel) replied to SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel)'s discussion It's time to build a team that we can be proud of again!!!
"Shaking hands and smiling after a game does not mean u don't care. They are trying but they don't have the systems nor the players in place. And having played plenty of sport when u are losing it does affect your confidence. You are not a robot. You…"
11 minutes ago
More…