Replies

• When did he play well at 5/8?

• Junior grades. His highlights on youtube show him playing there before Parra.

• This discussion sounds like we are talking about a young superstar......he is no where as good as Penisini when he came through and Peni is just a First Grader and nothing more. In saying that I think Peni is a victim of the lack of vision and foresight that has so demonstratably shown up this year. I expect him playing with the right players around him that he will improve tremendously, but he needs to find 3 metres if he ever becomes the player we hope him to be.

• always play lomax at fullback i guess

• His manager is the 'proverbial' Isaac Moses as mentioned in NRL 360.

So we could guess why.

• We are Issacs bitch. I've been told that when Issac's at the negotiation table Mark Oneill is so intimidated he sits under the table and negotiates with a hand puppet so he doesn't get caught looking into Moses's eyes. Once eye contact is made Mark is pretty much in hypnosis and just says yes to anything . 

• And you would know this because you're under the table with MON but doing other things, It would really suck being under that table.

• Hi brissy

• Brissy is 3 times the poster that you are Bob, to start with he understood the nuances of the game. Michael W is not Brissy I think, Brissy goes into a lot of detail when he posts.

I have watched Michael W and he seems to go straight for the "juggler" which is the best way to handle Wiz when he goes into his "fantasy mode"...... well done Michael

• There's only one poster here in the last five years who speaks like that.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

The Badger replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion New eels team logo
"This is derogatory towards Clowns."
1 minute ago
The Badger replied to SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel)'s discussion It's time to build a team that we can be proud of again!!!
"Unfortunately, we can't just offload the bums we have on multi year + option contracts. Some other dopes need to actually want them.
Unless we revert to paying halvsies then we are stuck with the MON deals. When Matterson was linked to Dolphins I…"
2 minutes ago
My Bob replied to SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel)'s discussion It's time to build a team that we can be proud of again!!!
"^Spot on EE. I do not get all the jizz over Talagi. Useless defence, suspect under the high ball, put in a gap yesterday by a brilliant Brown pass that you or I could have strolled over to score and commentators and some fans needed a change of…"
5 minutes ago
Electric Eel 2 replied to SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel)'s discussion It's time to build a team that we can be proud of again!!!
"Talagi is a turnstile in defence and he is no where near ready for NRL.  Potential yes, but no way does he take over from Gutho on current standings. If people can't see how much Gutho does for us defensively in comparison, then that is mind…"
12 minutes ago
More…