Replies

• His versitilty would intrigue Easts more so. They can bring him and decide where to put him. He is a tweener and that is his issue at the moment, we do not know where to put him. As for his defence, he was a decent defender in lower grades. But of course has hardly defended against men. At Fullback all of his Cup career, oppose to a game at 6.

But i agree, Brown has option to back out, Roosters would be lingering on him too to replace Keary, why not develop Talagi as a proper 6?

• He's not that good and that comes down to the coach - can't tackle for shit

• Well if a player is not that good at times it is talent and committment also. Is Talagi good? Not at this stage, but that can be on coaching a little due to how he has been developed. But at same time, if he is not that good it could be he is not good enough. If a player is not good enough, no amount of coaching can fix it for certain players.

• Hit the open market son, your not that good

• His old man was tossing on about how much the club has done for him a few weeks ago haha . These people are in for a rude shock me thinks.  The kids a little bit useless 😂😂.  Sounds like dad thinks he has the next SBWs on his hands after one fluke try. 

• That's right ...

Crying and saying the club has looked after his don, first chance they get they try to rape the club for more $$$

• Exactly , these are the kind of negotiations you'd like to see announced in the form of " Old mate extends with Parramatta ".   I get he's after an upgrade , but this bullshit going after an eBay auction for his services shits me to tears. Especially when he's been nothing short of atrocious and we've given him a shot in 1st grade . 

• Maybe he'll continue the famous tradition we have going at our club and play like the 9th immortal now that he's on the open market.  Gutherson, Matto , Brown, Paulo and Moses have surely told him the financial advantages of stepping it up a few notches until the inks dry. 

• We just appear completely dumb at recognising who are the best rising talent. It's almost as if we deliberately let the best go and there is some sort of boys club going on. Utoikamanu was billed as the next big them so we let him go. OPur top 30 is not that flash thjat we can afford to do this. Same with Sanders. I noticed that Sanders was a real talker on the field last week just like James Maloney was so we let him go as well. If you pick your best 13 then choose a position as Gibson would do, then DBrown goes to fullback, Gutho to centre and Sanders to 5/8 fits him in and we keep him. We lose Utoikamanu and Sam Hughes who were both earmarked as talent and yet we have nuffies in our top 30. We need Ricky Stuart back for a week to clear the deadwood. Why are we keeping nuffies that appear to be from the same junior teams at the expense of real talent?  

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

EelsAgeMe replied to Seraph's discussion BA Bingo
"Takes bigger balls to coach his team to get the ball over the try line and win for once. it takes bigger balls to  coach his team to stop the opposition from having a picnic on our try line while playing touch footy. it takes bigger balls to sdmit…"
35 minutes ago
EelsAgeMe replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion New eels team logo
"Na, it looks too scary. We scare no one. "
46 minutes ago
josh jones replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion New eels team logo
"Not bad. Coincidentally it  looks a bit like Arthur."
3 hours ago
Bob Smith replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Storm vs Eels
"It's the same when the opposition is down to 12 men. The eels have no idea how to exploit a man short. "
5 hours ago
More…