Replies

• True, but the last month has shown that Moses probably is worth the money he wanted and got.

• Professionally run clubs can cover for the loss of their Trump 7.

• Of course they can. So can mediocre clubs. We can't. But that isn't Moses fault.

• Only if you assume we didn't use his money to buy another very capeable halfback and a couple of other top shelf players in other positions. 

• Per NRL 360, Talagi's manager is Isaac Moses. Need we wonder why it is all over the media?

• Eels could have heaps of coin up their sleeve if they cut those on big coin who are underperforming. Many of the bludgers probably have incentive clauses in contracts for more pay if certain achievements happen. Likewise, they should have some sort of KPI's to meet to maintain base contract value.

• Saints cashed up and Ben Hunt not getting any younger. Wonder if they would contemplate a mid-season swap for Lomax? Bunt likely to miss games over origin period. 
    Talagi will definitely be good longer term but if Saints make a great offer it will be very hard to match it

• He has potential but I'm not fussed either way with him

• 😂😂😂.

Let him go, from what I've seen he's not much chop.

• The last promising back we had come through under BA's tenure was Bevan French and his 'development' of him is a cautionary tale. These kids would thrive under Bennett and guys like Dylbags would work it all out. It is really hard to cop.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Steve replied to Prof. Daz's discussion BREAKING: Eels sign new coaching team
"Looks more like the Labor Party"
5 minutes ago
Brett Kenny Fanclub replied to SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel)'s discussion It's time to build a team that we can be proud of again!!!
"We need a new coach and a team overhaul. It's been obvious since we lost the grand final. And I mean immediately post. Game plan the same for the previous 8 years and no one who can break a game open. Yes we have some solid backs but nothing super.…"
9 minutes ago
SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel) replied to SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel)'s discussion It's time to build a team that we can be proud of again!!!
"No it's reality. No team can win year after year in the nrl anymore but they can be competitive. That's why we want a team to be proud of. At the moment I think we all agree we don't have that "
37 minutes ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - 😘 replied to Seraph's discussion BA Bingo
""We need to get better at managing the game while we've got Mitch out, to allow us to (not) have those periods of 10 or 15 minutes where we're under the pump."  Lol.  "
50 minutes ago
More…