Replies

• Can you blame him? With the imbeciles in charge I would be looking elsewhere too

• So would I !!!! We are not a place a young player looking for any mentoring or growth in their game wants to be 

• No.6  &7 are locked in long term, fullback is Gutho, centre is Penisini, and we just signed  Lomax on the other centre. Why would he stay?

• Exactly. If he wants to stay and learn without being in the top 17 he's welcome to, but most of these kids lack patience.

• Seems to be a current generation thing. I want it now, don't need to earn it, it is just my entitlement!

• I think it's a Player Agent thing...

• because gutho will be done in 25 at the latest depending on the body

• all he did was knock back a minimum wage option and the club is negotiating with him now ffs

• If that was the case you'd keep it hush. The kids gone public , probably advised by Gutho and Moses to do so . 

• Cmon Wiz FFS...

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

EelsAgeMe replied to Seraph's discussion BA Bingo
"Takes bigger balls to coach his team to get the ball over the try line and win for once. it takes bigger balls to  coach his team to stop the opposition from having a picnic on our try line while playing touch footy. it takes bigger balls to sdmit…"
35 minutes ago
EelsAgeMe replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion New eels team logo
"Na, it looks too scary. We scare no one. "
46 minutes ago
josh jones replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion New eels team logo
"Not bad. Coincidentally it  looks a bit like Arthur."
3 hours ago
Bob Smith replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Storm vs Eels
"It's the same when the opposition is down to 12 men. The eels have no idea how to exploit a man short. "
5 hours ago
More…