Replies

• Can you blame him? With the imbeciles in charge I would be looking elsewhere too

• So would I !!!! We are not a place a young player looking for any mentoring or growth in their game wants to be 

• No.6  &7 are locked in long term, fullback is Gutho, centre is Penisini, and we just signed  Lomax on the other centre. Why would he stay?

• Exactly. If he wants to stay and learn without being in the top 17 he's welcome to, but most of these kids lack patience.

• Seems to be a current generation thing. I want it now, don't need to earn it, it is just my entitlement!

• I think it's a Player Agent thing...

• because gutho will be done in 25 at the latest depending on the body

• all he did was knock back a minimum wage option and the club is negotiating with him now ffs

• If that was the case you'd keep it hush. The kids gone public , probably advised by Gutho and Moses to do so . 

• Cmon Wiz FFS...

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel)'s discussion It's time to build a team that we can be proud of again!!!
"I mean if you have a look at all those guys mentioned before they arrived here I think the polar opposite they've resurrected there careers under the mentioned and much like the coach those guys are at or near the end of there careers.
The club also…"
4 minutes ago
Adrian Bowles posted a discussion
It is now becoming painfully clear that there is no team ethos at the Eels. No one positive adjective thatdefines the team's spirit. If the Storm and the Warriors can step up despite missing key players whycan't the Eels?Additionally we saw the same…
7 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Blaize the only positive
"All good points, Wiz. 
The only one thing is: Would you want your NRL head coach "communicating non stop with the club legal", "medical" & on top of every player "contract clause" & "every bonus"? 
It reminds me of Uncle Fester in a family business…"
10 minutes ago
SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel) replied to SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel)'s discussion It's time to build a team that we can be proud of again!!!
"Shaking hands and smiling after a game does not mean u don't care. They are trying but they don't have the systems nor the players in place. And having played plenty of sport when u are losing it does affect your confidence. You are not a robot. You…"
12 minutes ago
More…