Replies

• Why would he not want to play fullback, which is basically five-eight without the tackling. He's a 19 year old kid who has been given the opportunity to play NRL and if he is genuinely whining because the club is still watching him to see how he goes and giving him multiple opportunities to prove himself then he's not made of much. If he's shit at fullback, he'll get to play centre and he'll get about half the money because centre is a relatively replaceable position and fullback is a premium position.

I've been told he wants to sign an escalator contract of the same ilk that was given to Dylan Brown. ie four years with guaranteed large increases. I'm sorry but there is no way that Blaize has shown anything like Brown had at the same stage in his career. Who is really that confident to say in three/four years he is going to be worth $500-$600k. Personally, I"m not sold yet. I think he's a centre but a level below say Penisini. I hope the kid comes out and stars over the next month because he's a local junior and then maybe the club can commit to that kind of escalator deal he seems to be wanting.

• He's definitely not as physically up to it as Penisini was at the same age. 

If he really wants to play Centre than that probably suits us because I think we want lomax to play fullback long term. 

He is still probably 2 off seasons away from being able to play centre every week in the nrl though. 

Provided we retain him it make work out the plan may be :

Gutho one more year at fullback or centre then I think we might thank him for his service. 

Lomax either plays first year at fullback or plays centre first year. Then Talagi moves into Centre when Gutho leaves. 

• So this is pretty standard for a kid whose balls haven't dropped yet.

Hes got to earn his spot right now disheartened well welcome to being a professional footballer son.Right now your not even a legit FGer.So if he's using language like this I'd suggest he needs to harden up.The idea a 19 yr old unproven at that is having a moan screams of immaturity.Most his age would just be happy to be in a FG squad.

• He has to support his church , his pastor , his pastors kids and every Jnr , Blaize and Ofa back wherever they come from don't forget.  Parramatta is a gravy train for these islander families. 

Hes kinda looking like a right dickhead when there's kids absolutely ripping it up in the NRL and he's probably curentky the worst player so far to have stepped on an NRL paddock this season and hitting the papers like he's something special. 

• Well if he is not the worst player to step this year into the NRL, I am pretty confident Parra could be the club to provide the player to challenge him.

• BA.is a protected species and nothing is ever his fault....

• Broken record you serial whinger

• Shit Heisen, even the birds have deserted you.

• Well everything that's alive deserted you eons ago.....so you have some company now.

• Shut up adnan, and just keep nodding like a good little boy....

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

EelsAgeMe replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion New eels team logo
"Na, it looks too scary. We scare no one. "
23 seconds ago
josh jones replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion New eels team logo
"Not bad. Coincidentally it  looks a bit like Arthur."
3 hours ago
Bob Smith replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Storm vs Eels
"It's the same when the opposition is down to 12 men. The eels have no idea how to exploit a man short. "
5 hours ago
Adam Mogg replied to SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel)'s discussion It's time to build a team that we can be proud of again!!!
"That's called accepting mediocrity "
5 hours ago
More…