Replies

• Ploppas busy writing his letter of complaint as we speak. With a Dropbox file of MO'Ns Wollies deli manager resume and business degree.  Oneill hiring Ben Rogers was enough for me to know he was a dickhead. Ben Rogers must be the biggest nuffie to ever be in recruitment for an NrL team.   Bloke couldn't even get a gig at one stage and had to go to the AFL and was punted from there quicker then my load ends up in my fist watching Margot Robbie in Wolf of Wall Street.  Hes a dead set bum. He and his sister the shocking Illawarra radio host are from down here and I know for a fact the Dragons threw his application in the bin . Even the group 7 teams wouldn't emp,oy him. His employment history read a year here , 2 years there , a few at Souths , shit kicker at the NRL for a mittle bit , AFL , Tigers for a minute then us. We are the only dumb club that's kept him around and look how he's performed. And yet MON thinks he's suitable .   Him and Mon couldn't hold a job until they got to Parramatta. People wanna scream nepotism then look no further than the tigers duo , MON and his besty Rogers .  

• This information makes me both sad and pissed off at the same time.

It seems like the PLC cares very little about the football side of things. Makes me think that if the NRL club folded they'd be happy and just change the name of the club to Parra Community Club.

• Let me say this, I work with Blaize's uncle and this is what he's told me......They all love Parramatta, Blaize, his family, cousins they're all mad Eels fans, the kid madly wants to stay, BUT he's become/ disheartened with all of the positions he been told to play.

Fullback is the last position he'd prefer to play with 5/8 or centre the most preferred. The kid's confidence is shot and the blame falls directly at the feet of the head coach.

• I don't blame him Bazza. How can a player have confidence in the coaching when they have little idea as to which position is best suited.  

Bennett would instantly make the call on any player's best position 

• If this is true than its really concerning. BA has to go now 

• That's intriguing, Analyst.

BA said Blaize wants to play fullback, & that's probably his best position.

And Dylan, Gutho & co. were all talking about how "confident", yet quiet, the kid is.

So, either BA our club has completely misread the kid or something had been lost in translation somewhere.

Dunno what to think.

• HOE l, I hope the kid kills it on Friday, but I'm very worried.

• I hope so too, Analyst. And I'm worried too, buddy. Fingers crossed. 

• If 5/8 is his preferred position he probably should leave cause Dylan brown has a lock on that spot lol. Interesting info tho 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

EelsAgeMe replied to Seraph's discussion BA Bingo
"Takes bigger balls to coach his team to get the ball over the try line and win for once. it takes bigger balls to  coach his team to stop the opposition from having a picnic on our try line while playing touch footy. it takes bigger balls to sdmit…"
35 minutes ago
EelsAgeMe replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion New eels team logo
"Na, it looks too scary. We scare no one. "
47 minutes ago
josh jones replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion New eels team logo
"Not bad. Coincidentally it  looks a bit like Arthur."
3 hours ago
Bob Smith replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Storm vs Eels
"It's the same when the opposition is down to 12 men. The eels have no idea how to exploit a man short. "
5 hours ago
More…