STORM V PENRITH GRANDFINAL BLOG

Yet another grandfinal without the eels is upon us and it sees one of the most professionally run club's in the storm v the the most feral club in the panthers.

Penrith is  a club built on feralness and poor hygiene, the last time I went to panthers stadium back in 2009 I had a disinfectant bath in hospital and the last time I drove in the penrith area I had to have my car's aircon filter system replaced.

Panthers fans are about 1000 levels below eels fans and it would be a sin for such feral fans to experience the joy of a Premiership win while eels fans are left with disappointment.

Go the storm. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• No he didnt! Olam placed the ball onto the defenders leg (which was already there) and the ball came loose. Lost ball and knock on not a penalty try. Ridiculous call but its the Storm, isnt it?

• And it will be.

• Go you mighty Storm, just lead them Cam, like the champion you are.

• How many tackles around the neck are Storm going to be allowed to make?

• This reply was deleted.
    • Hahaahahah love your way of thinking Mack. 

• Agreed. 

• The Ref definitely has an agenda. 

• Go the Storm and fuck Phil Gould 

• Penrith have nothing. 
    parra would have had a better shot at this Melbourne Storm cheating c$@t outfit 

• Short memory.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

CarloEEL2 replied to Blue Eel's discussion Hidden Truth
"He doesn't touch anyone anymore 
we should call him teflane "
10 minutes ago
Muttman replied to Speech's discussion NRL Charges
"Did Matterson get charged?"
16 minutes ago
spartan_eel replied to Blue Eel's discussion Hidden Truth
"Please rewatch the video of those tries. It is shocking to me. If my 10year old son did that he would be ripped into by his coach. Just screamed, lack of presence."
20 minutes ago
TolEllts replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Lane is cooked
"Lane and Sivo are playing only for their salaries, trying to avoid getting injured. They are preserving their bodies. That is why their hit-ups are soft and their tackles are softer (when they attempt to tackle). 
Lane and Sivo should be shipped out…"
21 minutes ago
More…