Did you get that off the Mole's article? He say they may look at it, as he was saying it like they should. Not saying it is not the case, just mole needs to be taken with a grain of salt and his wording was more they should rather than they will.
But also they gave his contract for 2027, they are entitled to keep him if they want.
If we get two state players Best & Spencer, three with Luai we are going to be competitive. Need to sort out the Fox, I'm sure he would like to know what he up to. So potentially with Paulo & Moses we have 5 former & current State players & if Fox stays it's 6. Not a bad squad, can this club pull off these signings.
"If we get two state players Best & Spencer, three with Luai we are going to be competitive. Need to sort out the Fox, I'm sure he would like to know what he up to. So potentially with Paulo & Moses we have 5 former & current State players & if Fox…"
Replies
Yes how dud you guess im turning 12 in December. Congratulations, you've win the prize
Shit I thought you turned 12 last December, your much more mature than I ever thought.....imagine how smart you will be when you get to my age.
Newsflash....Analyst and Chief are the same people.
Don't tell them anything bazz. Let's keep them guessing 😏
Roosters looking to backflip on releasing Leniu early.
You can only laugh.
Did you get that off the Mole's article? He say they may look at it, as he was saying it like they should. Not saying it is not the case, just mole needs to be taken with a grain of salt and his wording was more they should rather than they will.
But also they gave his contract for 2027, they are entitled to keep him if they want.
I didn't look where it was from, can't see them backing out this far down the track.
I think it was on the Oracle Facebook page.. either way they have a worse strike rate than the resident Troll Pou bear....
My strike rate is 100% because I just question your dumb logic, which is dumb 100% of the time.
If we get two state players Best & Spencer, three with Luai we are going to be competitive. Need to sort out the Fox, I'm sure he would like to know what he up to. So potentially with Paulo & Moses we have 5 former & current State players & if Fox stays it's 6. Not a bad squad, can this club pull off these signings.
-
9
-
10
-
11
-
12
-
13
of 13 Next