Replies

            • Well I know that Coryn. I was merely asking who is gone thinking O'Sullivan might take GM maybe. But realised he has said he doesn't want GM job ever.

            • lol Po'S working for Rogers 😂😂,  as if .....that would be like Cleary coming to be Ryles's assistant. 

      • Mon and Rodgers are dead men walking 

        • Looks like ryles is throwing his weight around.

          • Swinging his dick more like it . 

            • If what I have heard is true, him swinging it would lead to some decent property damage at COE.

        • Exactly

        • Mon has been a dead man for walking since I changed my profile picture. Youre welcome.

          • Once he is gone, who is next Gucci??

            • If Roger's isn't announced with Mon then I'll make sure he is cleared out also. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Spencer Leniu Tuesday announcement predictions
"Only article i have seen is Mole and his article pretty much said he thinks they should do that. You are right i cannot see them doing so. Roosters aren't going to have their mind changed from a great 25min performance, they plan their squads years…"
32 seconds ago
Poupou Escobar replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Spencer Leniu Tuesday announcement predictions
"My strike rate is 100% because I just question your dumb logic, which is dumb 100% of the time."
17 minutes ago
Poupou Escobar replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Spencer Leniu Tuesday announcement predictions
"So if he had the option to retain them, the board can't have seen them as the problem. Or they wouldn't have given Rush the option to keep them."
18 minutes ago
Tin Tim replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Spencer Leniu Tuesday announcement predictions
"If we get two state players Best & Spencer, three with Luai we are going to be competitive. Need to sort out the Fox, I'm sure he would like to know what he up to. So potentially with Paulo & Moses we have 5 former & current State players & if Fox…"
19 minutes ago
More…