Replies

                    • Chief mentioned only bathrooms and holes.

                    • Could be worse Meelk, could be an Eels fan......oh wait.

                    • 😂 

            • I think MON will be kept but if we get O'Sullivan for example, a lot of what he does will be stripped. Will MON be ok with that or will he resign? Either way I think very good chance Rogers is gone, I think MON to save face would even sack him himself.

              I do not think Rush just throws MON out the door the door though. I reckon he gets feet under the desk, gets someone like O'Sullivan then after 3-6 months he then gets a new GM to get ready for 2028.

              • I'd get rid of MoN also if your going with a new ceo and the potential of a new recruitment manager.A new voice and direction is what we need in the football department.

                Jim gone just keep going start a fresh and go again.

          • If OSullivan comes here he won't be taking the job if he's working under Rogers it'll be a thanks but I'm off to Brisbane.You'd have to hand him the keys to the recruitment kingdom and make him an offer he can't refuse.Jezz if it were me I'd recruit his son also.

            • Well I know that Coryn. I was merely asking who is gone thinking O'Sullivan might take GM maybe. But realised he has said he doesn't want GM job ever.

            • lol Po'S working for Rogers 😂😂,  as if .....that would be like Cleary coming to be Ryles's assistant. 

      • Mon and Rodgers are dead men walking 

        • Looks like ryles is throwing his weight around.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Spencer Leniu Tuesday announcement predictions
"😂 "
5 hours ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Spencer Leniu Tuesday announcement predictions
"Newsflash....Analyst and Chief are the same people."
5 hours ago
Wizard “Alcatraz “Sleeve replied to Poppa's discussion Poppas' Corner; Parramatta, why are we not popular and always crying "poor me!"
"Thanks for making my point.  We finished the same with them as we did with Brown lol.  Glad you finally can see the light . 
And the knights just made a GF in the same fashion lol.  To think at the start of the season you were harping on with your…"
5 hours ago
Poupou Escobar replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Spencer Leniu Tuesday announcement predictions
"Sure but if the board knew the problem they would fix it, not just fire Sarantinos and hope the new CEO could see what they supposedly see. You're obviously inferring the problem with your own limited knowledge and then creating a story to show the…"
6 hours ago
More…