Replies

      • If we get him i'd say yes they are both gone

        • Or Rogers is, as he is head of recruitment that O'Sullivan is, though MON's role might be reduced in that a lot of his recruitment power is given to O'Sullivan.

          • Your spot on in regards to rodgers. I think once rush gets announced you will see some sackings. The new ceo's first question will be how the fuck does a powerfull club like parramatta be in this situation. Don't be suprised if buckets and rodgers quit in the next few weeks

            • Bigger news around the corner!!! The Eels are back baby.

              • What news is that? You do that a bit Analyst but don't say what it is haha.

            • I think MON will be kept but if we get O'Sullivan for example, a lot of what he does will be stripped. Will MON be ok with that or will he resign? Either way I think very good chance Rogers is gone, I think MON to save face would even sack him himself.

              I do not think Rush just throws MON out the door the door though. I reckon he gets feet under the desk, gets someone like O'Sullivan then after 3-6 months he then gets a new GM to get ready for 2028.

              • I'd get rid of MoN also if your going with a new ceo and the potential of a new recruitment manager.A new voice and direction is what we need in the football department.

                Jim gone just keep going start a fresh and go again.

          • If OSullivan comes here he won't be taking the job if he's working under Rogers it'll be a thanks but I'm off to Brisbane.You'd have to hand him the keys to the recruitment kingdom and make him an offer he can't refuse.Jezz if it were me I'd recruit his son also.

            • Well I know that Coryn. I was merely asking who is gone thinking O'Sullivan might take GM maybe. But realised he has said he doesn't want GM job ever.

            • lol Po'S working for Rogers 😂😂,  as if .....that would be like Cleary coming to be Ryles's assistant. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Spencer Leniu Tuesday announcement predictions
"Honestly, Rogers is gone before MON as MON would sack him to save his job."
24 minutes ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Spencer Leniu Tuesday announcement predictions
"What news is that? You do that a bit Analyst but don't say what it is haha."
24 minutes ago
LB replied to Roy tannous's discussion All the eels news lately
"Torn Achilles is probably one of the worst injuries to come back from and to actually get back into full form. Hinders speed and movement quite a bit. 9 month recovery mostly. So May-June is when we will see him next, then he needs fitness and…"
25 minutes ago
Yehez replied to Roy tannous's discussion All the eels news lately
"Oh yeah shit forgot about his injury. But didn't know it was that bad damn. "
52 minutes ago
More…