0 Spencer Leniu Tuesday announcement predictions Posted by Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin on October 4, 2026 at 10:08pm How long will Spencer sign for.And didn't he have the most impact off the bench. 8/10 gameIm saying 3 y Views: 2600 You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments! Join 1Eyed Eel ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Votes: 0 Email me when people reply – Follow
Replies
Mon and Rodgers are dead men walking
Looks like ryles is throwing his weight around.
Swinging his dick more like it .
Exactly
Mon has been a dead man for walking since I changed my profile picture. Youre welcome.
Once he is gone, who is next Gucci??
If Roger's isn't announced with Mon then I'll make sure he is cleared out also.
Honestly, Rogers is gone before MON as MON would sack him to save his job.
massive upgrade please let it happen
I reckon in nov we will be hearing some good announcements
-
5
-
6
-
7
-
8
-
9
of 9 Next