Sivo being shopped to SL clubs.

This day is getting better lol. Must be someone from the club in the forum because they are starting to look at change 🤣

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

★
★
★
★
★
Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• They have been trying to move him on for weeks. Maybe they realised what he is on and what they are getting in return. Few more hopefully will free up some big dollars to recruit with

• There is a big name forward we are shopping around too, could end up at Dragons or Penrith

• Matto I'm guessing....? Or is it one of the two props to replace JFH at Penrith?

• Yea only Matto makes sense. Panthers wouldnt take RCG back. They wouldnt take Paulo who would comprimise their defensive system and ruck control.

• Fafita didn't suit penrith style either, I would be picking Paulo or Lane. Lane being a option because how he once played off brown, they could be thinking better with Cleary. 

• Reckon there'll be a fair few shopped around from this point. 

• Nothing should be done till a head coach has been signed.

• Exactly.

Let the new coach decide who is surplus to requirements.

• He has declined no doubt but at one stage he was a very good winger - I guess he debuted late at 25 so his peak was his first few seasons where he had the crowd up on  their feet pretty much until he picked up the first of a couple of knee injuries that I think have limited him since. I agree he's not value now but I'd still like to see the big fella get 100 tries which if he does he would do in about 110 games. A pretty fair effort 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

adnan replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Thoughts on Barrett keeping the job lol ?
"please explain!!!"
4 minutes ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Hargreaves offered fine for head high shot
""
9 minutes ago
Adam Magrath replied to Hell On Eels's discussion SMH Article: You’ll never guess which NRL club is performing best and worst - off the field
"All of that plus the bunnies actually need him (we don't) to fix what's going on amongst their playing group. I reckon there would have been a fair amount of begging and pleading. All of this stuff about his salary and club finances is a bunch of…"
10 minutes ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Hargreaves offered fine for head high shot
"What a absolute fcukin joke."
12 minutes ago
More…