Reserves:

18. Makahesi Makatoa

19. Oregon Kaufusi 

20. Tom Opacic 

21. Jakob Arthur

INs: Ryan Matterson

OUTs: Makahesi Makatoa

Referee: Ashley Klein

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You are a softy after all Seth LOL 

• Driza, don't  be sucked in by my schizophrenia,

• Ha yeah it's how it looks in his demenour too. 
            he was flying so well out there with Jennings combo.

Like you say less minutes and come on with oomph and self belief in that big body of his.

hate to say this coz I like Lane lots more than J.Tamou but for awhile there he kinda reminded me of a younger Tamou - big but bit half arsed body. 

think he has realised he needed to lift his act with a bit of healthy player pressure coming through and responded to that a month or so back 

• I hope Cartwright drops off and Mak comes onto the bench, but it seems Bryce's big 12 minutes at the end of each game are required.

Fair play to the coach, he's got it right in recent weeks and i hope this pays off too. But Lane and Cartwright both seem defensive liabilities to me. I suppose Stone joins the running forward roster once Smith comes on to dummy half. 

• Lane missed 1 tackle last week 

• We've had a lot of issues with our edge defence yet never on Lanes side whether he plays on the left or the right.

When tries are scored his side it's usually from individual errors and not from overlaps.

Put Lane in the middle and you weaken our edge defense 

Put Papa on the edge and youweaken the middle

• Hope I'm wrong he is important to us but I'll be surprised if Fergo isn't a later scratching - he was having real problems with that leg 

in which case Nuikore at C Waqa to wing Matto to start and either Kufusi/Makatoa to bench -

it's  the only explanation for going with only Lane as prop rotation. And add that BA would've should've learned from past  only one prop on bench isn't a great idea for our style and we need intensity plus plus for this one ☝️ 

• Papalii will play prop macy.

• Ooops ta HKF meant to write him as the only prop on bench ha 

anyway I'm not keen on not including another fresh it's too risky imo

• I feel bad for Kaufusi, he did so well throughout the season but I feel like all those concussions lowered his chances of being in the team.

Him over Cartwright for sure...

Lane and Nathan Brown need to stop dropping balls!

Last few weeks, I've mostly seen them 2 making mistakes..

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

CarloEEL2 replied to Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him's discussion Fergo in the sh@t again .
"Wiz. Kurri doesn't deserve me saying it a second time 🙄"
6 minutes ago
Frankie Fong posted a discussion
Regardless if Parramatta win or lose the football club board need to be removed ASAP and they can take the CEO they hired and send him back to his buddy Max Donnelly .  The bush coach is and always has been the secondary problem at the club , the…
7 minutes ago
SHIRE.EEL replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Spend most of the week getting over last weeks abomination and  then BAM ! Here we go again. Expecting another weekend destroyer  -
but praying real fucking hard for a miracle. "
7 minutes ago
Fiddy replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Last week was the exact kind of game parra would lose. Tonite is the exact kind of game parra prob wins"
30 minutes ago
More…