18. Ofahiki Ogden

19. Wiremu Grieg

20. Brendan Hands

21. Makahesi Makatoa

22. Bailey Simmonson

INs: Maika Sivo

OUTs: Mitchell Moses

Referee: Liam Kennedy

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• There clearly sold on what they have coming the fact that Talagi Penisini and AMS with the latter 2 injured it's hurting more.

• It's pretty simple, Deadset. Better outside backs cost more and we already have plenty of cap space tied up in our forwards and halves. We would have the most expensive pack in the NRL and our halves would be in the top three. That costs money, and the salary cap means the money has to come from elsewhere in the squad.

• Picking Blaize tells me he prefers fo attack, im happy with that. Galvin Vs Talagi loooove it

Blaize has a good long pass in him, better then most think

• With his physicality, Talagi is probably the second best defensive half in the club.

• Third best. Moses would be a better defender.

• He might be but he's definitely not a better tackler.

• Like it; but do not expect it to work straight away. Will be a steep learning curve for the new 6&7 and should pay off in the long run

• I think regardless of the numbers on their backs that Talagi will play as a 7 and Dyllan as a 6 and the general.

• Hope Sivo will not be jogging when he brings the ball and then go to ground when someone touch him. Said before that Sivo is playing only for the money, he does not want to play hard since I reckon he is trying to avoid injury that might end his career and lose income. Can't blame him in a way since he is the breadwinner for his family. But hopefully he will play with heart this year.

• I like it, now let's see how it plays out

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Gerad Elias replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Bennett is a smokescreen, we are chasing Ryles.
"Source?"
32 seconds ago
Parrapowa replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Bennett is a smokescreen, we are chasing Ryles.
"Nah I’m hearing otherwise. Bennett will be coaching parra next year"
1 hour ago
Adam Magrath replied to Blue Eel's discussion Hidden Truth
"I don't know about players holding the club to ransom over the coach, RCG's comment that he would die for Brad is a bit over the top. I have mentioned the BA/Gutho alliance a few weeks ago, this sort of relationship isn't good for overall team…"
2 hours ago
Adam replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Lane is cooked
"Spot on been saying this for weeks "
6 hours ago
More…