17. Terepo

Reserves:

18. Kaufusi

19. G Jennings

20. W Smith

21. Gower

INs: None

OUTs: None

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hhahaaa. Thx Poppa. You gents  r hilairiuous. Col to. But not the other stooges. So that bloke with the monkey bff wasnt calling me a snake. Ooopsie . How cum everyones talking bout Snake? 

• The other stooges!! 
                  5533734883?profile=RESIZE_400x

• Have you stooges figured out who's who yet?

• I can cop Takkas on the bench he covers the backs as well capable of being in the backrow.

As for Peni i think BA has given him enough loyalty its time do give Oregon a prolonged run

• If disaster strikes then we have enough versatility to shift things around without Taka. No point wasting a bench spot for 19 games to save moving things around in 1,game. Especially with Stone on the bench.

When I said Kafusi needs a run it was not a criticism of Peni. Even if Peni and Kafusi are rotated it is more that our likely reserves need game time or they will be too far behind when they are called on and for our key reserves like Kafusi and Gower we should not be losing much rotating with Peni or Taka

• Agree Kafusi needs some game time.

Taka's has the versatility to cover anywhere on the field.  Jai Field has been suggested as a replacement for Taka on the bench somewhere here too, isn't there restrictions on bringing development players into the 17 before a certain date?  Don't know how that has been affected by the Covid-19 shutdown of the game though.  Field could be handy late in the game, his speed getting through tired opposition could be a bonus for the Eels.

• Expierence v brining on young players.

Tough one.

I have been a Taka fan for a longtime and think the rotation is probably the hardesr call for any coach - unless you are Rorters, Storm, Bronx or Moanly.

• This reply was deleted.
      • Because his handling (while improved) can always be relied on to offer up a couple of errors and he doesn't offset that by bending the line. The effort is there but he seems to crumple at first contact. A few years back he provided some energy and go forward but these days not so much. Tackling efficiency is okay however. 

• Truth and reputation don't always match. It is hard to change a reputation.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Stevo replied to Embers's discussion No charges from game v Newcastle
"Does this include Stefano?"
5 minutes ago
Slugg commented on Sir SuperEel 22 Hail King Arthur's event Parramatta Eels vs Manly Sea Eagles
""
12 minutes ago
Johnny B Good replied to Marty's discussion Our Pack vs Manly
"I assume Paulo will play. If not, I don't think Nuikore is the answer up front. 
I'd have.
8. RCG
9. Mahoney
10. N Brown
11. Lane.
12. Matterson.
13. Nuikore
14. Salmon (assuming Taka plays centre and Moses is still injured)
15. Gower.
16. Alvaro.
1…"
13 minutes ago
Mick commented on Sir SuperEel 22 Hail King Arthur's event Parramatta Eels vs Manly Sea Eagles
"Brutal snake I like it "
28 minutes ago
More…