Round 4 Team List v Sea Eagles

1. Gutherson

2. Sivo

3. M Jennings

4. Blake

5. Ferguson

6. D Brown

7. Moses

8. Campbell-Gillard

9. Mahoney

10. Paulo

11. Lane

12. Matterson

13. Niukore

 

Interchange:

 

14. Takairangi

15. Stone

16. Evans

17. Terepo

 

Reserves:

 

18. Kaufusi

19. G Jennings

20. W Smith

21. Gower

 

INs: None

OUTs: None

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

★
★
★
★
★
Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

  • Kafusi needs a run

    • I agree.

    • X4

  • Why Taka? Did he play last week? He's a waste of space, seriously! Add to that G. Jennings and Will Smith! I'd like to see J.Fields on the the bench with Gower and Kaufusi and another player.

    • is it because Taka can cover both backs and forwards?

      I agree with you BTW.

    • Couldn't have said it better MontoEel.

      He contributes nothin. Please look at the stats. It's a wasted bench spot.

       

       

  • Now I seem to remember a bloke on here who had the Nom de plume of "Toutai - Feet for Hands"

    I reckon if he is still around he could easily change it to "Terepo - Feet for Hands."

    I am with Wile - get Kaufusi out there.

    • Surely it'd be 'Terepo - Penis Hands'

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Gucci replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Spencer Leniu Tuesday announcement predictions
"Wouldn't be surprised if Roosters backflip and keep him to be honest. Just have a feeling tonight's game might've changed their minds. But then again he is being posted all over their socials so it could be a send off with love from the Roosters.…"
2 hours ago
Make Parra Great Again replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Spencer Leniu Tuesday announcement predictions
"He just lacks consistancy. The game we seen today from him is rare. Dont expect that week to week
3yr deal on the way"
2 hours ago
Yeah Man posted a discussion
With another season in the books and another year we fail to life the premiership trophy, I know we won't be winning it in the 2-3 years but is there anything to look forward to that can gives us some hope? Young kids coming through promising…
2 hours ago
ParraPride replied to Mallee57's discussion Eels first 9 Matches 2027! Leaked
"What the kuth is this?!
 
Titans first mate in vegas!
 
Keen to go there!"
3 hours ago
More…