18. Luca Moretti

19. Morgan Harper

20. Daejarn Asi

21. Wiremu Grieg

22. Brendan Hands

INs: Sean Russell, Bryce Cartwright

OUTs: Morgan Harper, Brendan Hands

Referee: Gerard Sutton 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sean had a great game at centre for NSW cup. He's definitely stronger and faster then Harper so I like this lol 

• I reckon blaze will have a blinder

• goodbye brad, brisbane by 50

• The end is near 🙏

• Hindy is backing Brad 

What's it with that ??!!!! 

• To many head knocks.

• Obviously Hindy is just protecting his next contract....  but in all seriousness l every man and his dog in the media bar old drunk , Buzz is saying the issue lies at the feet of the office and recruitment. Whilst I despise the media , you've gotta kinda think when Hindys jumping in that he is more clued up than most as to who's not doing their jobs. 

At the end of the day he wants Parramatta to win a comp as much as any die hard fan. Like I said if Arthur goes then whatever, as long as we replace him with far better than a rookie and MO'N and Rogers go too. Personally , right now , unless it's Bennett or maybe one or two other candidates, I'd rather Arthur see his last year out and Rogers and MON go NOW . Then at least the replacements can get to work for next years recruiting. 

• You wonder why our defence outwide is so ordinary , our backline chops and changes  every week .

Players have a different bloke inside and outside every week , in a poor defensive system without cohesion its destined  to leak plenty of points.

To top that off we've got a young kid in the fullback role with little experience in the position as well as first grade to coordinate the defensive line from the back.

This confirms BA is throwing darts.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Storm vs Eels
"I am disliking the way they hold themselves, they aren't even entertaining to watch. GC lost more than us yet are more entertaining to watch."
1 minute ago
LB replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Storm vs Eels
"I think it is normal to have a team that you would rather want to see win if Parra cannot. If it gets to semis and Parra are not there i have a preference and even in GF i support the team i want to win it. Like Brisbane last year i cheered when…"
2 minutes ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Offside's discussion Bombarded social media #Arthurout
"It's the cult of unique individuals who are the ones the club probably lessons to. "
5 minutes ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion FB Parra fan sites brain washed!
"I commented on this at full time,  ummm no we aren't I said. Got a personal pm by a women having a spray telling me to go follow another club. Just nuts some of them. "
7 minutes ago
More…