18. Luca Moretti

19. Morgan Harper

20. Daejarn Asi

21. Wiremu Grieg

22. Brendan Hands

INs: Sean Russell, Bryce Cartwright

OUTs: Morgan Harper, Brendan Hands

Referee: Gerard Sutton 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sivo and Lane why? Moretti over Makatoa..

• Reece Walsh and Ezra Mam are going to have a field day.

The continued selection of Lane underpins exactly what is wrong with Brad Arthur. We may not have great replacements but at least show some consequences for actions. 

• 💯this could be ugly!!

• Talagi is going to give us his best impression of Sloane imitating a turnstile. 

• I haven't seen any pace in Talagi.  He's nowhere near Sloan.  I can't see him making it as an outside back.  Maybe a 6

• Maybe when Moses retires Talagi could be our attacking half to go with Dylbags being our defensive half.

• The Eels backs are diabolical: BT, Sivo and Russell have all been dropped this season already. Simonnson is out of position. Penisini is going backwards (especially defensively). Brown will be promising to "step up" forever without actually stepping up. Sanders is a second gamer half behind a pack that plays about 50 minutes. 

Lucky Reynolds is out, otherwise the Broncos might hit 50 by half time, given they will play with width to test the Eels' outside back defense. No Reynolds = Broncos to only reach 50 in final minutes. 

• According to Lane .....

Write the Eels off at your own peril.

🤣🤣

• I thought he looked completely disinterested in that interview. I really don't think his heart is in it anymore.

• Yep, RCG would die for him, Matto says they are not far off and they are playing tough footy.  Now this from Slain. Seems the inner protected crew want to talk up the BA love. Well how about delivering it!

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Xman replied to Davos Seaworth's discussion Moses shouldn’t save Bradley
"It will be an untried assistant coach and the way I have been feeling lately I couldn't care, we have to try something different and it has to be sooner rather than later. Moses coming back will make a difference, just having him there will…"
25 seconds ago
SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel) replied to SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel)'s discussion It's time to build a team that we can be proud of again!!!
"mind you we were never a chance today. We should have won that darwin game."
7 minutes ago
Strange-eel replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Blaize the only positive
"Yes our frontline defence is highlighted when Gutho isn't around to clean up at the back."
8 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Prof. Daz's discussion BREAKING: Eels sign new coaching team
"came here to say they actually do resemble a leftist inclusive team. We have the colour , the trans , the peado looking one in the bow tie , the muso ,the mentally unstable ,  Kermit the cucked , and that one in the middle with the green jacket…"
8 minutes ago
More…