18. Luca Moretti

19. Morgan Harper

20. Daejarn Asi

21. Wiremu Grieg

22. Brendan Hands

INs: Sean Russell, Bryce Cartwright

OUTs: Morgan Harper, Brendan Hands

Referee: Gerard Sutton 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• "The mystery of Teflane"

vol 26 

• Lane's probably in the ba leadership group 

• Sorry just read it after l typed. 

Would say so. 

• I'm more excited about Martin being named in Cup, should have been there from the start.

I am wondering what Greig did wrong, plus would it of been better to go with Asi with experience at 1? But oh well no matter who we named we aren't expected to win anyway.

Russell at Centre is confusing, he's had one game at Centre in a year to this point and that was in Cup where apparently his defence was not very good. I think Russell could make a really good Centre, but he's not ready for that now where it seems he will be there for rest of the year.

• from the moment i saw Sivo's name, i didn't bother looking at the rest of the list

• Why are you guys complaining you want Arthur gone let him pick his side let them decide there own destiny.If it doesn't work all it does is ramp more pressure up on a coach and especially the board who at some point must make a decision.

• Parra by 20

MOM SEAN RUSSELL 

• Frank you unicorn lol

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel) replied to SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel)'s discussion It's time to build a team that we can be proud of again!!!
"It's like the media are sending a message to our board. Can you imagine this at the broncos or storm. At the very least there would be conversations going on. Maybe there is...."
1 minute ago
Eelvangelist replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Storm vs Eels
" Stay tuned!"
1 minute ago
SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel) replied to SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel)'s discussion It's time to build a team that we can be proud of again!!!
"Got the warriors to a GF and the Mortimer boy playing unbelievable footy for one stand alone season. Why oh why was he sacked. I'll never know. "
3 minutes ago
LB replied to SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel)'s discussion It's time to build a team that we can be proud of again!!!
"I have never seen the media actually bring up the pressure and ask the coach straight up their thoughts about their possible sacking before. Those who are asking for someone to start the fire in the media, it was burning, this loss and JD being…"
3 minutes ago
More…