Replies

• No . Reed will not play on Monday .https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/news-2023-reed-mahoney-hia-canterbury-...

Bulldogs star ruled out for clash with former club
    As coach drops hint on replacement
  • F*ck mahoney. We got our own problems. 

• He was meant to have a assessment today by a doctor to see if he can get a exemption , if turbo got one can't see how Reed won't get one .

• I hope he plays. He was awesome for us last time. 

• 😂

• Ha !! 

It's the principal ,  they either have a rule of they don't . 

• Something tells me he might be the opposite this time around, be careful as he might be the difference this time 

• really hope the Eels win this game. Very annoyed about Dylan (5 times) Brown stuffing everything up for the team. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Frank The Tank replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"I never agree with anything I have ever read or hear at TCT but I'll give some credit where its due.
60s last year in his yearly review said that this team was a team in decline based on the ages of most of the forwards and some backs. How can you…"
1 minute ago
EA replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"I do not think Benent would clean out many players primarily because the players will respond to him and play to their best. Bennet would love our forward pack. Players like Matto was chased by dolphins so we know Bennet rates him. I think Sivo…"
5 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"Yep never seen a more, 'in it for himself coach' in my life.
It's all about him and his kids careers - screw the long suffering fans...
BA do the club you say you love so much a favour and seriously just F off to another club that will buy your…"
7 minutes ago
LB replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"Wonder if the $4,000 they were asking for in return for a trip to Darwin and have a BBQ with the team with accommodation and flights is worth what they dished up.
It is hard as i pay a lot for my season tix and love going to the footy, one thing in…"
8 minutes ago
More…