Raiders no halfback getting pumped

First game without fogarty and they are getting pumped at home.

A halfback with a long kicking game is so important to where u start to defend a set after a kick. Also, impacts your 5th tackle play.  They have just lost 40-0 at home.

look what the roosters did to dragons with walker back.

this is not a defend BA blog, he still should be sacked imo. However, we are a different team with Moses in the team. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The broncos and Penrith suffer less without their first string halfback but still neither side could win the comp if they didn't have their best 7 for the finals. 

• While that is probably true, they are still winning games, which means they'll probably make the finals and be in with a real shot if their half back is fit. Us on the other hand, we'll be in Bali watching on TV because we are no hope of winning enough games to make the finals.

• Yeh Milky, we are booked for Bali in mid May, should I wait till closer to the finals? 

LOL I thought for a minute then and am pretty sure I want miss much. 

• Exactly MeelK. We had a chance to set ourselves up ok for Moses to return with 2-3 out of 5 before the bye. We got 1. That has set us back massively and now it will soon be sudden death from here on out on the season. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Mathew Clarke replied to Inside Info's discussion We have also approached Fittler
"Because I wouldn't have let BA go without someone ready to go. If that's the option to go with then have told BA this is his last season and start looking with less disruption to the team. 
Those who fail to plan, plan to fail. That should be the…"
7 minutes ago
Electric Eel 2 replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion BA praises Gutho
"I don't think Gutho will go anywhere at all. He is being paid well, is Captain, is getting towards the latter end of his career, has busted his arse for the Club.  His form dropped recently but we know that was the result of carrying injury. Plenty…"
9 minutes ago
Eli Stephens replied to Davos Seaworth's discussion Trent Barrett Dally M Coach of the Year 2025
"Dogs haven't been good in 8-9 years so I'll give you that lol. "
9 minutes ago
Eli Stephens replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion BA praises Gutho
"Gutho nearing end of his career, but no way he leaves the club lol. Playing group will stick solid "
15 minutes ago
More…