Replies

• 1...3yrs too late SACK

2... perfect time for Bennett 2022 with Flanagan as assistant to come in 2023

• This above is the only way forward. Good thinking 99 Mr Analyst.

• Can't agree anymore Analyst, I was vocal on here years ago regarding Arthur and kept getting shut down by some on here.

Arthur has done a very good job but it seems he has taken us as far as he can.

• I'm going 

SACK

SHANE FLANAGAN 2022

• What are you? A parrot? You already said who your going for in ur blog. Oh btw good to see u sticking solid tipping the roosters last night. Typical.

• Yep, tip with the head not the heart bazza. 

• Thats more than two words Chef. You broke your own blog rules. Give yourself an uppercut.

• SACK! ASAP

• Sacked 

Won’t be Bennett, Bellamy or Robinson. Always thought Toovey but Neil Henry may be a good option. We will have choices, sought after job in my view.

• This reply was deleted.
      • TBH I have no idea - a decision that is way above my pay grade and I don't even know who is available or interested.

What are your thoughts on those two as a head coach/assistant coach combo? Toovey is a hard little bugger who I reckon would know how to get the best out of them. Henry is a pretty shrewd tactician and could formulate the game plans/strategy.

My view on the role of the head coach is as more the mouthpiece, man - management, motivation type job whereas the assistant is really the brains of the outfit.

We aren't going to get a top level head coach but we are in a position to get one that is a good chance of succeeding and has a point to prove.  

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Michael W. replied to Blue Eel's discussion The Truth Hurts: Article
"Spot on Poppa, he has it on "very good authority" that he jack shit about footy."
7 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to LB's discussion Analysis and reflection of BA and is sacking the go, WARNING LONG BLOG.
"Maybe it's because I've played and am more empathetic to players and coaches and how hard it really is.Its why I get discouraged but not like some of the rubbish written here.Some of the stuff on here is just over the top.It feels like a living…"
9 minutes ago
HKF replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"No! You give someone else a chance. "
11 minutes ago
LB replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"Well i guess yeah. Bennett will wait to see for Parra job, but wont wait too long. I hope we don't leave BA til last minute as Bennett will want to get started with his new team straight away after Dolphins season and would want to look at…"
15 minutes ago
More…