Parramatta Eels join NRLW

It has been announced that the Parramatta Eels have been given a licence to enter a team in the NRLW this season.

Pre-season training will begin on 12 July with the club utilising both the NSW Centre of Excellence and Kellyville.

The squad and coaching staff will be announced in the next few weeks.

The Eels are the first and only club from western Sydney to enter the NRLW.

They join the Newcastle Knights as 2021 entrants.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Slugg, Try "gentle-ladies" as in the female equivalent of "gentle-men".

• It all got deleted I can't imagine why

• I'm copping it now Slugg, all I said was "I hope they don't play like women". 

• I can't see this site anymore I think I got punted

• Stop it your going to get me into trouble 

• Great news, even if I've never watched a game of NRLW. What's happening with the women's cheerleaders, though? #allwomenmatter

• me too!

• Maybe this is why we are chasing Woods. 

• LOL

• Lol

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Electric Analysis replied to Electric Analysis's discussion Moses is the NRL's Quickest Halfback.
"People overate Papenhyuzen's speed. Not many have a better acceleration than him, but there are a few players that have a greater top speed than him. Last year his top speed was 35 km/hr."
1 minute ago
Brett Allen replied to LB's discussion BA milestone
"As do we all Mick, but that should not lessen what he has achieved. I think we all agree that he has limitations as a coach, but he has brought respect & credibility to our club. "
1 minute ago
Slugg aka the soup nazi replied to NBE aka Embers's discussion Hello again Carloeel, Snake & Fongy
"I have no doubt it didhttps://youtu.be/5KrxQPb5Sjw
 "
2 minutes ago
Kurupt OG replied to NBE aka Embers's discussion Hello again Carloeel, Snake & Fongy
"@carloeel2 sorry to hear the bad news, hope you're coping, pm me if you need a chat. 
I lost my auntie last week, cancer and carona to wash it down. She was the second oldest sister out of 9 kids. I rushed to my mums place to comfort her, she…"
7 minutes ago
More…