Our NSW Players..

Nathan Brown, RCG, Jnr P, n The King our our SOO players, do you see all 4 players making the 17 ? who makes the side ? who makes the 13 ? who misses out ?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I think Junior will come off the bench with his skills around tired defenders he will shine. RCG will start as he runs hard and straight. Gutho will be 14. I doubt Brown will play with all the good locks going around. He may get a game later in the series 

• I am looking forward to seeing how our players fit in a different type of structure and how Fitler uses them. I would like to see how Gutho fits into a centre role and if Paulo gets some good offloads off to set up some creative second phase ball movements. It will make SOS well worth watching for me.

• When was the last time Parra had 4 players in origin camp?

Good stuff.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Space Eel replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"How about he gets taught to tackle first"
53 seconds ago
JB. Prints of Parra replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"I agree.
I also think Lomax and Gutho will be on an edge together next year and Talagi will be Fullback."
4 minutes ago
Will 5150 replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Has to be an Eels win this one surely... half the Phins are injured! Eels by 20."
6 minutes ago
Bup replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"Judging by these comments, I wouldn't be surprised if Blaize interchanges a bit with Gutho from around the 30 minute mark and Lussick goes off for a 20/25 minute breather.
Gutho getting into dummy half a bit and Blaise going to the back when we have…"
26 minutes ago
More…