Our NSW Players..

Nathan Brown, RCG, Jnr P, n The King our our SOO players, do you see all 4 players making the 17 ? who makes the side ? who makes the 13 ? who misses out ?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I think Junior will come off the bench with his skills around tired defenders he will shine. RCG will start as he runs hard and straight. Gutho will be 14. I doubt Brown will play with all the good locks going around. He may get a game later in the series 

• I am looking forward to seeing how our players fit in a different type of structure and how Fitler uses them. I would like to see how Gutho fits into a centre role and if Paulo gets some good offloads off to set up some creative second phase ball movements. It will make SOS well worth watching for me.

• When was the last time Parra had 4 players in origin camp?

Good stuff.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Poupou Escobar replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Parramatta Eels sign Bryce Cartwright (OFFICIAL)
"He's another Feleti Mateo. A poor man's SBW. Could still be a big contributor."
3 hours ago
Chuck Norris. replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Parramatta Eels 2021 Draw
"Mate I hope they do. But after experiencing the last 35yrs it's getting beyond gristle. We must always aim for the Granfinal. Then winning it."
3 hours ago
BEM replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Parramatta Eels sign Bryce Cartwright (OFFICIAL)
"I see him as more of a Wade Graham type forward rather than a Kikau type forward."
5 hours ago
Haissam replied to Parraborn1's discussion 2021 IS A BIG TEST - DRAW ANALYSIS
"Dream on boys dream on with BA at the helm and with our pathetic recruitment it's a dream that would never happen enjoy another epic failed season in 2021 "
6 hours ago
More…