Replies

• This means Simonsson and Penisini starting centres

• They got us into a grand final.

• I think that combo with Harper as back up is good enough to win a lot of games in the NRL. However we need to pair them with elitw Wingers. 

Fox is perfect amd we have space for him financially.

• It is only talk since Wests have put their focus on getting Luai, so negotiations with Olam have taken a back seat. Once they either get Luai or he says he ain't going they will go back to Olam.

• He failed the physical, lowball price offered. As I've stated before the only reason Bellamy is moving him on is because he is cooked. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Frank The Tank replied to Adam Mogg's discussion Ryles- complete clean out happening.
"In saying all of the above I don't think we need a complete overhaul of the board just bring in a few with connections within the game, or some kind of experience with the game and a few top end business types.
Good boards have a good mix and that's…"
6 minutes ago
Avon Barksdale replied to Adam Mogg's discussion Ryles- complete clean out happening.
"World of difference a year makes with a new coach. Dean widders was well out of this depth as NRLW coach last year "
8 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to Adam Mogg's discussion Ryles- complete clean out happening.
"Precisely "
8 minutes ago
"Me too 😂😂😂"
9 minutes ago
More…