Replies

• This means Simonsson and Penisini starting centres

• They got us into a grand final.

• I think that combo with Harper as back up is good enough to win a lot of games in the NRL. However we need to pair them with elitw Wingers. 

Fox is perfect amd we have space for him financially.

• It is only talk since Wests have put their focus on getting Luai, so negotiations with Olam have taken a back seat. Once they either get Luai or he says he ain't going they will go back to Olam.

• He failed the physical, lowball price offered. As I've stated before the only reason Bellamy is moving him on is because he is cooked. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to Barney Bear's discussion Eels in hunt for Wallaby Fullback
"If that bargain bin starts with a F and ends in an I get over and get looking."
3 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to LB's discussion What is everyone's preferred BBQ meat choice?
"If you're ever looking to scratch an itch , Carlo , just yell out .   I'll jump in a taxi with a few Cruisers and be up there in 2 hours . "
3 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Mac5733's discussion Vegas 2025 opener!!
"I have good mail that the air hostess's threatened to strike if Mark O'Neill and Dylan Brown were on their flights .  "
11 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Inside Info's discussion New rules changes thoughts during pre season games
"Whilst I agree with your call above ,  I don't mind the defending team getting a good chance of winning the ball back .  It takes away the guarantee of another 6 if you plod through 5 tackles and grubber the  ball in for dropout .  
but yeah , if…"
15 minutes ago
More…