10. Grieg
  11. Keir
  12. Tualagi (backing up from NRL)
  13. Guymer
  14. Doorey
  15. Luke
  16. Parker
  17. Makatoa (backing up from NRL)

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Eels pile the pressure on. Asi swtiches it to Talagi who actually does really well to gives it to russel so that he on the outside of his opposed. Russel beats a coupe defenders to score.36-10

• This is great to hear EA. I saw our Flegg won yesterday as well. Russell in-sounds like he's having a good game?

• He has been good. However, he is not a centre. He is a winger.

• Manly get the ball of the short kick off. Poor defence by lumelume to jam in when Russel had his man. 36-16. 10min left.

• Manly score again down eels right. Loizou should have done better defending that.

• FT. Eels 36. Manly 22.

• Thanks for the updates EA-much appreciated. Good to get a win but a couple of cheap tries at the end took some gloss off

• The good

• MoM would definitely be Tualagi. He is the one that took the game out of Manly reach. He was rested at the end of the game but his runs were strong. Surely he takes Lanes spot.  Defence was solid. 
    • Lumelume had a great game except for one defensive error where he jammed in for no reason. 
    • Russel was pretty good and may earn a recall. He definitely is not a centre though as in the first half he was so lost he eventually ran into touch himself lol.
    • Asi was very good in the first half and had a role in all those tries. Quieter in the second half but still solid

The alright

• Cini, Guymer, MA, Parker, Grieg, Makatoa, Tago, Moretti all did a solid job. 

The bad

• I am Talagi biggest fan but he should not be playing FG at all for the rest of the year. He had some poor miss tackles in defence that led to line breaks. As I have said he needs another off season in the gym.
    • Loizou like Talagi is very poor in defence at times with his mis tackles. I would be tempted to Put Cini back into the centres next week for him and Martin into fullback. 
    • Unfortunately, did not see anything from MA to show he is ready for FG rn.
    • Keir failed his HIA early in the game. 
    • Taulagi is definitely in better form then lane, maybe swap them and have lane on bench ? See if shorter minutes suit him. Good win from the cup side tho 

• That's what BA did when Lane lost form last time. Moved him into the middle rotation of the bench where he was solid. I just believe Lane cannot be in the backrow for now. Whether that puts him on the bench or in reserve grade idm 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Bob Smith replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Mike Meehall Wood Review: Arthur pressure mounts as Parra fail to make domination count against battling Broncos
"How can BA not be embarrassed of his shit defence after 11 seasons?"
26 minutes ago
Putty replied to Eel for life's discussion Think we found our new fullback (and x factor)
"Talking about X factors, I'm watching Bevan French absolutely destroying Huddersfield in the ESL. Bevan is still only 28 years old and is an out and out superstar... I know people will say the SL is a 2nd grade comp but this guys speed from a…"
35 minutes ago
EA replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Mike Meehall Wood Review: Arthur pressure mounts as Parra fail to make domination count against battling Broncos
"Penisini is a power athlete. His pace is good enough for the centres. Russel has a good top speed but takes 1 hour for him to reach it. Simmo is quick. Sivo don't even start."
37 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Eli Stephens's discussion All signs point to Blaize staying.
"I don't remeber The Roosters going on record offering Brown as much as a lollipop. Bennet did , but he was offering anyone that was off contract a spot. Fifita followed his old coach and I would think that doing a tour of Western Sydney after living…"
50 minutes ago
More…