10. Grieg
  11. Keir
  12. Tualagi (backing up from NRL)
  13. Guymer
  14. Doorey
  15. Luke
  16. Parker
  17. Makatoa (backing up from NRL)

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• MA throws and intercept and Doorey had the ball stripped. Eels their own worst enemy

• Tualagi charges down a kick and runs 50m before geting ankled tap 10m out. Eels get couple 6 agains one for 10m and one for a kick played at. Eventually Asi plays short to Tualagi who breaks a couple tackles to score.

• Good to see they are sharing the kicking like FG.

• I think Talagi and MA have kicked one each. Asi done the rest.

• Eels mount pressure on the back of great sets and Manly errors. Eventually Asi show and go plus a step and he scores.

• Jesus Christ Russel nearly missed an easy conversion.

• 22-6 HT

• 5th tackle Asi kicks it in their air and Russel manages to catch and offload to it to Tualagi who than puts a grubber through and Lumelume beats the fullback to the ball. Lumelume has been very good today. Defensively he has slid well. Russel misses from the touch line. 26-6

• Eels march up the field from the kick of. Asi puts a bomb up. Russel wins the contest in the air again and a suspect offload to Cini who breaks a tackle and scores. Asi misses the conversion. 30-6.

• Wow very soft. Vaeage the winger just runs the our defence similar to how Saab ran through Hands and Lane. Talagi and Loizou the defenders this time. He takes on Cini and scores. 30-10.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Nightmare Off-Season replied to Seraph's discussion BA Presser
"ACME, BEM, HKF, agreed.
We’ve watched, listened too & analysed consistent & unresolved core problems for far too long, with the justification & reasoning the only things that ever seem to evolve.
We are dishonest & unaccountable at every level, and…"
13 minutes ago
Nitram replied to Blue Eel's discussion Saying It for Years. How will we ever really compete?
"I wonder, we will never truely know, but I wonder if the excitement of winning a comp for a fan from a club like Penrith is the same as it for teams that just (suspiciously) buy comps. I mean look at the Bulldogs, that isn't the Bulldogs, they don't…"
42 minutes ago
Titan replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Mike Meehall Wood Review: Arthur pressure mounts as Parra fail to make domination count against battling Broncos
"Penesini needs to go on wing as Lomax and Gutho should be our centres next year. Use him like To'o for the hitups"
45 minutes ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Seraph's discussion BA Presser
"Definitely Carlo.
Wonder if the players could speak with complete anonymity, would they all still back BA? Early last season I’d say probably yes, this year, not so sure?
Watching what Wayne has done with a journeyman like Nikorima & a mature age…"
51 minutes ago
More…